Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$18
Fully refundable before Wed, Mar 6
Agoda.com
$17
Fully refundable before Wed, Mar 6
Easy and fast booking
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 10, 2011

Stay 3 nights there. Very helpful staff. Nice kitchen. The room is recommended just to sleep. Good for late night sleepers. The room's rate is reasonable. Mostly public transport is near to this hostel.

Date of stay: December 2011
1  Thank Mohd Khairulizh... R
Reviewed September 23, 2011

The hostel is very conveniently located, it offers the cheapest Single ensuite room in town, KRW 30,000 per night, I think it is definitely great value. The hostel is always full, I was lucky to be able to secure a single room by myself. It is really small, I mean really small, I came with a 26inch travel bag and a backpack, and the room is totally full with just 2 bags! and there is no lift, so if you travel light this is a perfect location to stay in. My room was on 3rd floor, I am very grateful with Justin, the staff, who helped me with my luggage bags.

I love this guesthouse cause I could do the laundry, I spent about 11 days total in Korea, and I didn't bring that many clothes, so laundry is important, and by the way, detergent are provided free.

Just be aware, the hostel do not provide towel, shampoo, toilet paper, like most guesthouse (except the toilet paper part) lucky there is 7-11 nearby (3mins walk) so this is easily resolve. By the way 1 roll of toilet paper in 7-11 costs you KRW 1050, They do have hair dryer, you just need to ask from the counter when you need it.

The staff can speak good English and Mandarine, very helpful. I stayed total of 4 days, first 2 days, and then I checked out to Busan and return for another 2 days. Still love this place coz of the transportation convenience, airport limousine is very close, it is on the same side going towards airport. If you are coming from airport, you need to cross over, which, may not be easy, coz the main road is very very heavy, and you can only go by overhead pass (That means lots of, lots of, lots of staircase) so for light travelers, this is perfect :)

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
7  Thank Adeline K
Reviewed May 23, 2011

Swift reply and confirmation even though in quite short notice just couple days before I checked in, thank you Justin very helpful and considerate staff for arranging the rooms and luggage deserved a merit to make my stay more pleasant. Great organic coffee served in breakfast time with jam and toast that I would feel regret to skip. Only minus point is the room is quite small and if you're assigned room in middle of hallway that could be a problem to sleep when your neighbors go in/out cause noises.

Room tip: Always take comments from other travellers
Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Mint128
Reviewed May 8, 2011

The price and location made this hostel somewhat decent. Bed not sufficient for anyone over 180cm/6 feet. Not even toilet paper were provided which wasn't too convenient..

Date of stay: April 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Phicky
Reviewed February 10, 2011

When I stay at HostelKorea, I feel so good.
Because every staff so nice, so friendly.
They help me in everything made me feel warm.

Date of stay: December 2010