“Great burgers, pabst blue ribbon, and root beer”

Amighty Cheeseburger
Ranked #6,270 of 125,434 Restaurants in Seoul
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Great burgers first of all. I got the almighty works burger and I was very impressed. It is always a good sign when your burger is served in a diaper. Probably the thinnest cut fries that I have ever had. I'll definitely come back here the next time I am in Seoul.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed December 30, 2016

Quite a new burger joint in my neighbourhood. The cashier is friendly and smily.
But I've eaten twice here and the burgers have not been great. Today's caramelised onion burger was salty, with no contrast between the onion jam and the meat, and no counterpoint in terms of either taste or texture (vegetable/salad/sauce etc) to the general rich sogginess. The parmesan fries were salty and without much other flavour.
Especially annoying is that the food was served entirely in disposable plastic/styrofoam takeout containers, even though the cashier confirmed that it was not a takeout order and I would be eating in the restaurant. I want to be able to eat without needlessly generating so much waste. What's wrong with doing some washing up? Come on guys, wake up and start taking responsibility for the environment beyond your own front door.

Date of visit: December 2016