“Go only on a fine day”

$65.00*
Half-Day N Seoul Tower and Dongdaemun Shopping Tour
$45.00*
and up
Seoul Morning Half-Day Tour including Seoul Tower, Namsan Hanok Village and The...
Ranked #9 of 798 things to do in Seoul
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Built on a 262 meter peak in Namsan Park, the tower reaches to 480 meters above sea level. When the weather and pollution levels cooperate, visiting the observation tower (370 meters above sea level) allows you to view the entire city and surrounding areas.
Useful Information: Stroller parking
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We went one evening when it was drizzling. Because of that, we did not see the sunset. The wind was very strong so it was pretty cold. We did not stay outside to enjoy the view for too long as it was just too cold. I guess it may be romantic if you visit with your other half, and on a clear evening so that you can enjoy the sunset. Check the weather before you go. We took the cable car up but I would imagine walking down the mountain will be nice on a fine day.

1  Thank PokoyoEinstein
Write a ReviewReviews (7,790)

Reviewed March 24, 2014

This is an excellent place to go.
Gorgeous view of Seoul and nice place to spend some time and have a cup of coffee.
The negative point is the long line to get the cable car to go up to the tower. However, it moved quite decently, so waiting time was less than 1h.
Climbing to the tower was quick and easy.

1  Thank Alberto163
Reviewed March 23, 2014

This was a really nice place to visit. However, the queue for the cable cars took about an hour, although this is expected, but there are coffee shops etc along the wait so you can by some food or take a rest.
when you get to the top, the view of the whole city is very, very nice! There is also a 'padlock' corner where you can write stuff and pad lock it to the bars and take pictures etc. The top is almost like a park, where you can relax. I think I saw people having picnics too which is a good idea. You can also buy food up there, I didnt purchase anything so can't comment on the price. I also only ventured outside. But it is well worth the visit! The only downside is, it was a bit difficult to find!

1  Thank JJCC_10
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I went there at night, not much of the visibility. but the tower itself was beautiful. not too special about the view as I came from Hong Kong and lots of other places have much better night view than Seoul, but Seoul has her charms. If you like Seoul, you must come to the tower to take a look.

1  Thank GavinWong
Reviewed March 18, 2014

This tower is at the end of Namsangol Hanok Village. After crossing the bridge, there's a sign says the tower is 2.3km away. If you're up to some exercise, you may walk to the tower while enjoying the view. But the weather was cloudy that day, so I thought it wouldn't be a good idea to get to the top wet.

We took a taxi nearby, and Iater on I found out it is not an orange taxi and meter starts at 5,000 won! Luckily my korean friend was with us, in the end we used the shortcut and get there in a few mins. (Cost me 7,000won in total from Hanok village to the cable car place).

I went on Monday , so it wasn't that crowded but the weather is a bit of a spoiler. The musuem is closed, I don't know why. Overall, other than the love locks and the view.. As others said, this place is more suitable for couples.

2  Thank QQ Y