Stayed for 5D4N with my boyfriend and I.
- A bit small but ok for 2
- toilet was clean with a bathtub
- toiletries are provided except tooth brush
- heAter on the floor is good to keep us warm
-3 min walk from Namyeong subway
- Namyeong is 1stop away to Seoul Station where u can change and head to myeongdong, dongdaemun, Hongik uni, Ewka women uni.
- major attractions are less than 30min away
- there a fried garlic chicken restaurant located near the station, exit Namyeong turn right and walk 100m you will see the restaurant, the chicken is yummy !
- nearby walking distance there's a lot eateries
Conclusion, nice hotel if your budget is Usd 60 plus minus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Benikea Kaya Tourist Hotel is an economic hotel near and the 8thUnited States Army Base in Yongsan-gu. The hotel is popular among locals and tourists because of its convenient location within 10 minutes from famous sites such as the War Memorial of Korea, Itaewon, Namdaemun,Myeong-dong, Namsan Mountain , the National Museum of Korea and Yeouinaru. The 8-story hotel has 52 comfortable guestrooms, as well as a range of subsidiary facilities, including a coffee shop and restaurant, a bar, and a sports massage parlor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Benikea Kaya Tourist Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaya Hotel Seoul