“Very tasty, great experience, great service, not so much food”

Top Cloud Grill & Cafe
Ranked #152 of 125,309 Restaurants in Seoul
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Jongno-gu
Reviewed February 16, 2018

I took my girlfriend here for Valentine's day for a course lunch meal. It was very tasty and a great experience. The view was pretty good (it's on the top floor of a pretty tall building), but where we were overlooking where the president lives there are two buildings being built and slightly killed the view. The service was fantastic as well. The food was delicious, but a little disappointing as we after the whole course we still weren't full. All in all really fun and extremely tasty.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed January 4, 2018

We went to Top Claoud for dinner. I made the reservation at noon but tables beside the Windows unfortunately were already fully booked. The atmosphere and the view are nice, We opted for the semi buffett with a good salad and desert buffet and a main course, The price of 59,000 krw is reasonable considering the location. An experience that shall be done at least once if living in Seoul.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed October 5, 2017

After visiting the Insadong area of Seoul, we walked a few blocks to the Top Cloud Grill and Cafe for lunch. We selected the more formal side of the restaurant which provided tasty and picture perfect food, which, when matched with the view from the 33rd floor, was a perfect midday treat. On the opposite side of the floor is a buffet restaurant which, upon the recommendation of our waiter, we toured on the way out. This is less formal, but the food looked to be of excellent quality. We did not have more time, but we would have definitely returned and tried the buffet.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Went there in a party of five, weekdays evening. Got a window table without reservation. Drinks are rather expensive (0.4 Liter draft beer for 11000 Won is around EUR 8.80), but food buffet compensated for that. Great variety of salads and cold dishes. Main course is a choice of three, all five of us ordered the steak. All of us were satisfied by this small 100 gram steak. Excellent choice of desserts including several fine cakes and tartes. The pastries alone are a reason to come here again.
Finally, the view over the city is another attraction, but better not in the dark. Careful: the air condition seems to be set at 19 degrees, so bring appropriate clothing.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Decided to check this place out because I wanted to surprise my husband for our anniversary dinner. He is usually the one to find a place but since he has been very busy working I told him I would find a special spot while we were in Seoul visiting.

Go for the views definitely. I was hoping I could find a place with views, ambiance and excellent food but this was one didn't quite deliver to my standards. It was "slightly" romantic but I prefer more ambiance than just the beautiful views.

Next time I would probably go for drinks or request another table.

Tips:
-check out their website
-make reservations through their phone (yes, partial English spoken)
-Food is good, more Americana than Asian but plentiful choices (buffet)
-Service is great and timely
-Their bar opens later not during dinner hours
-GO FOR THE VIEWS!!