“I couldn’t wait to get out, seriously.”
Review of Pizza Hill

Pizza Hill
Ranked #323 of 125,426 Restaurants in Seoul
Neighborhood: Gwangjin-gu
Neighborhood: Gwangjin-gu
Reviewed November 16, 2018 via mobile

I’ve had some really good pizzas in my time but I cannot say this is one of them. I can’t understand for the life of me how anyone would rate these guys more than 1 star - have they not been elsewhere before? I must admit, the view is pretty spectacular but the strange dough they use with the plastic tasting cheese that turns cold in 2 mins..? And what on earth is up with the tiny square pineapples? Are they rationing for a famine? C’mon man, I’m sure I can make something better blind-folded. Stay well away unless you like being ripped off and enjoy the taste of sub-par pizzas.

Date of visit: November 2018
2  Thank sillysammeh

Reviewed April 7, 2018

As other reviewers mention, the dough used for their "pizza" isn't pizza dough -- it's some sort of doughy bread. It's what you might make if the chef has only seen pictures of pizza but never actually tasted a real pizza. And the prices charged for this faux-pizza were absurdly high. Literally 2-3 times the price of better pizza joints in the city.

The cheese on the pizza was not terrible, but not fantastic quality. But the toppings were good, and the salad we had was good. Service was great.

Pass on this restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Christopher L
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Me and and my wife being vegeterians decided to visit the place. They serve excellent pizzas and were very particular regarding our being vegetarians,
They even suggested having honey with our pizzas , first time we ever had that , and it did taste interestingly delicious !
It's part of Grand Walkerhill hotel where we were staying.
The prices are a bit expensive but the atmosphere was very nice and view from the top is excellent.
We liked it so much to go there twice during our visit to Seoul,

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 10, 2017

CYC + c ( 17.08.10 )
My family visited this restaurant for dinner with pizza. This restaurant was famous for good view and food with high price. The atmosphere and the service was very good. The food was very delicious and recommendable. The price was higher than I think. Except price, all was excellent and for its price.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed February 2, 2017

Europeans beware, you might read in some reviews here that Pizza Hill has the best pizza in Seoul. This might be true, but it is rather a statement about the state of pizza in Seoul. What is served in Pizza Hill is definitely not pizza. The dough is weird (is it bread, is it pastry...? it is not pizza dough that is for sure), they then cover everything with cheese, lots of cheese, basically you feel like eating a cheese cake, and the cheese is rather boring, too (probably basic mozzarella). The food is extremely expensive, too. I understand that mozzarella cheese is expensive in Korea (it really is), but try using less of it!

Date of visit: December 2016