“the place you're looking for”
Review of Antique Cafe Nami

Antique Cafe Nami
Ranked #380 of 737 Restaurants in Tbilisi
Cuisines: International, European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Brooklyn, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the place you're looking for”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

That's it: good food, good beer, good prices, and a great atmosphere, from the people to the decor. Just off Leselidze, or whatever they're calling this street now. Visit.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Will B

Baku, Azerbaijan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“charming and homy”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

this place is exactly as guys advertise "homy place". the've collected a great collection of old/antique furniture and put exactly in order. I felt myself @ my grandmas place (and thanks for that guys). music also gives a big plus to this place. overall this is my favorite place in Tbilisi and was going there every single evening. their pianist was also a bomb especially when she played chopin nocturne. I'm not talking about food, because every single day I was eating different ones and they were awesomeeee. I've become subjective according to this place.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank kemal e
Tbilisi
“I've been in the better place”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

This is the coziest place I've ever been. unique food and drinks can't compete with the great interior, which amazed me write after entrance. guys thanks for making a place that really reminded me my grandma's house (as they are promising). This is my place and will go there everyday. Plus everything was very affordable. Special thanks for good taste of music

• Visited August 2013