“Unforgettable place! Amazing atmosphere and cuisine!”
Review of Citron

Citron
Ranked #203 of 811 Restaurants in Tbilisi
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We were looking for traditional Georgian cuisine in the Old Town of Tbilisi. I was surprised that there are so many sushi bars down there ;) but luckily we came across Citron! Firstly, I was astonished by the interior design - so fresh, clean, yet cozy and elegant. We were welcomed by nice and friendly waitress and a fully laid table with delicious pastries, cakes, and fruits - I fund the idea of presenting the food that is in menu brilliant, because we saw what we can order - how big it is, what is it's shape, etc. We sat down, took millions of pictures (because the interior is full of original furniture, flowers, paintings, sculptures, etc.) and we the food was given to us very soon. The waitress was so adorable and helpful. The food was fresh and delicious! The entire scenery was complemented with great music, ideal for restaurant's atmosphere of happy feast :) We literary didn't want to leave this place! I hope I can go back there soon! It is definitely my favorite restaurant! I envy Tbilisi residents that they can go there every day ;) I would definitely do that! :))

1  Thank KasiaK789

Reviewed September 8, 2013

to me this is one of the best restaurant there is in Tbilissi ! There are traditionnal georgian plates but always rewiewed in a contemporary way, subtile, and so tasty ! every thing seems simple but it is an explosion on flavour each time. the service is great, the waiters are so nice and thoughtful. also the decoration is very tasty with flowers on each table, shelves all over the wall with books and bottles of georgian wine and chacha. a place that should be known and tasted ! oh and i almost forgot it's very cheap ! we for 6 euros per personne for entry plate desert smoothies etc ...

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Indescribably pleasant atmosphere. Beautiful! want to walk there every day. I fallen in love at first sight ))) Amazing desserts Bravo chefs!Bravo stuff!Bravo administration!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Having tested almost all restaurants in Tbilisi, I must say food is the best here !!!
I've never tasted so yummy Georgian cuisine and the cakes are just amazing. it is very cosy place with refined design . Quality of dolma, khachapuri and other food is simply amazing and the price is really very very good.
Once you try it, you go back again and again !
Love this place and the atmosphere here...

1  Thank Muniracim
Reviewed July 12, 2013

In the restaurant district of Old Tbilisi, there are many choices. I spent five weeks in Tbilisi and tried many of these restaurants. Citron was my favorite. It is not expensive and the food is great. I particularly liked their vegetable salad and the Georgian eggplant dish. I though Citron's Khachapuri was the best I sampled in a city that prides itself on this dish.

3  Thank Rcovington4