Tripadvisor

from $192.31
from $39.00
from $106.00
2,289 results
All reviews amusement park mtatsminda park fun park great view nice ride nice restaurant tv tower big wheel plastic card ferris wheel city view khachapuri cable car hill railway lari pantheon
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Tried the ponchic.
Is great.
Actually I keep coming back to the ponchik.
Tried the acharuli chachapuri.
Ok, a beat salty but tasty.
Cooffe was great.
Hot chocolate as well.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

It was such an Unforgettable and Awesome experience to ride the Funicular Train heading up to a Recreational Place on top of Tbilisi Mountainous City. Overlooking the Picturesque City view of Whole Tbilisi is beyond Wonderful. Morning Tour is recommended to see the great view. If you have free time, The amusement park opens at 10am.

4  Thank jenm640
Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

We actually had hired car and driver for our days in Tbilisi, however we decided to take funicular to go up to Mtatsminda Park.

Despite what some people commented that it’s nothing special, my family and I loved it!

Tips: Take the lowest seat either to go up or down as it gave even thrilling experience the way the funicular quite steep, and the view just gorgeous all around!

1  Thank Dienzlife
Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Take the funicular to go up to the park and enjoy the amazing view
6 GEL per ride per person
Well worth the trip!

1  Thank Dr_Iris_B
Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

We went up the funicular ride (undoubtedly the view is great and it’s a fun experience) and while descending I realized that I have forgotten my backpack at the cafeteria.
I asked the operator if they could send it down with the next ride or if one of us could go up again and bring it back.
Although he agreed and tried to help by calling the cafeteria and asking for the bag, another colleague of his told me that I had to go up myself and pay for the 2-way ride again. The cashier told me the same thing when I asked to talk to a supervisor.
Just felt disappointed by their money grabbing attitude.

Date of experience: January 2020