“Great place but not for eating”
Review of Gabriadze Cafe

Gabriadze Cafe
Ranked #10 of 848 Restaurants in Tbilisi
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2014

The location, the ambiance are simply great, quiet, art style cafe. But if you are very hungry a dinner will cost you fortune - very very overpriced, but people who go there mostly go for the ambiance rather than to eat - I guess. Cappuccino will cost you about 8 GEL, which is the highest I've seen except for Marriott like places. But it's worth seeing just to feel the spirit - and if you plan to go to see the Marionette Theater performance, then, it's a nice place to stop first, get a cup of tea, and then enjoy the performance.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We usually have a dinner with my friends at Gabriadze cafe. Great atmosphere ,delicious, Georgian food,nice service .Love this place:) Recommend to everyone to try pie with walnuts,served with home made ice cream- super delicious .

Reviewed December 23, 2013

If you are looking for perfection, you will definitely go to any top restaurant in Tbilisi. Perhaps one of the restaurants of a big expensive hotel such as Radisson Blue or Marriott. However, for those who love the beauty of imperfection, small imperfect things such as life or human being!, Gabriadze is unique and deserves a top position in the kingdom of dreams and art.
We are in Tbilisi for a few days and this is our second time in this beautiful city, and you will be surprised to know that all meals in this town we reserved for this cosy unique restaurant of Old Tbilisi.. I won't give you more details, just a promise: you will not be disappointed. Just come here and enjoy the views of the small Anchiskhati Church whilst eating amazing Georgian food with Gabriadze's magic touch and art deco.

3  Thank TheEmptyQuarter
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Well, I live in Georgia for almost a year now as a foreigner and have seen different places, but this one I did not get it. I liked the location, it is located in old part of Tbilisi, but so far had the worst khaciapuri in Georgia. Also, the soup I ordered was not a soup. In short, I will not go back there and would not recommend to try normal khaciapuri and soups. Maybe you'll be lucky on something else from the menu.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

This was our best food experience in Tbilisi by far! The wine and beer are both good, the food was yummy and everything we tried on our two visits was tasty. The staff are smily and kind. It's fairly priced. Definitely order and wait for the chocolate fondant - OK, so it's not local, but it was delicious and the best I think I've ever had!

Massive bonus on our first trip was commandeering a wandering group of young local lads singing traditional folk songs and bringing them into the restaurant where they stayed and sang for 2 hours. It was an awesome experience and one to never be forgotten.

1  Thank BallyBlighter