“Fun on a cable”

Ranked #2 of 189 things to do in Tbilisi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This was a very inexpensive option for a trip up to see the mother of Georgia statue. The cars were clean and the workers were friendly.

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Love Tbilisi and this tram and the view! It was just awesome. I went here with my mom and it's super beautiful and just such a interesting city.

1  Thank Zig109
Reviewed February 9, 2014

My wife and I went on the Tram. You can see on a clear day all Tbilisi. It doesn't cost much and its worth using it. We took it one way up the hill and went down by foot.

1  Thank Oz999
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I had our taxi driver take us up here at night and pick us up at the bottom. Wonderful views of they city in all its glory

1  Thank ALJSKEE
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Very cheap and short trip, provides you an excellent view and takes you to the best place in Tbilisi.

3  Thank Edina K