“OK”

New Asia Restaurnat
Ranked #170 of 718 Restaurants in Tbilisi
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Astana, Kazakhstan
“OK”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We were excited to get some Chinese food since we have been living in a city without any good options. The atmosphere was good and the staff friendly. Food was just OK.

Visited June 2013

• Korean first
Riga, Latvia
“Really bad service and food”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I was shocked about the service and food quality in this restaurant. Some of my friends recommended this restaurant, bet I couldn’t imagine that things could be so bad.
We were sitting and waiting for waiter for 10 minutes and only after my invitation he lazily came and asked what we need. It could be funny if it didn’t look so sadly.

• Visited November 2012
Nanaimo, Canada
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

The service her was very good - impressive. The restaurant is good on ambiance and seemed to be reasonably busy . Unfortunately I cannot say the same for the food - was rather disappointing. Given that it is Tbilisi and one is looking for Chinese I guess this is passable. They also charge a 20% service fee.

• Visited October 2012
Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
“Really tasty”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Went with a group of 9 people and had a super time. I tried a dish that reminded me, in its description, of a dish I truly loved and ordered frequently at our favorite Chinese restaurant in University City called China Garden. I was not disappointed. The food was fantastic. The service was good.. Prices were good.

Visited May 2012
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I go their every week and it is the best place to eat chinise food in Tbilisi. I reccomend it for every tourist and local who feels like chinise

• Visited September 2012