“Where you can travel in georgia and help with comportable transport!”
Review of Tbilisi Free Tour

Tbilisi Free Tour
Ranked #39 of 186 Tours in Tbilisi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Tours starts every day at 6 pm, look for our guide in yellow T-shirt in Liberty Square, in front of Old City council. Tbilisi Free Tour is the best option for discovering Tbilisi with a guide. This is a chance for You to see areas such as the Rustaveli Avenue, Tbilisi old city center, churches, monasteries and much more. Our English-Russian speaking guides will help you to discover the beauty of the ancient Tbilisi, hear stories and legends which will enrich your impressions of Tbilisi!
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Hi,I am khatia,I can help you to understand how wonderful is to travel in Georgia! I will advice you the most famous and interesting places and I can help you with transport,he is very experianced driver and he has vito with 8 seat.I will glad If I help you,I wait for your answers.I promice you willn't regret!

10  Thank khatia g
There are newer reviews for Tbilisi Free Tour

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We met our 16yr old guide Il Ya Bieilashvili, outside the large pink building in Liberation square can not miss yellow T-Shirt.
The tour was amazing he answered any questions and took us places we wouldn't have know about.
We wish him luck with his bright future.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

tour start at 6 pm tue 23 august 10 people from ausria armenia holand and iran was in tour it started in freedom (liberty) square . this is very hard you find direction in tbilisi coz most of the people can not speak english they speak gorgi so it was a good opportunity to know abut gorgia culture and history tour take one and half time and we passed trough narrow crowed streets and very lovely parts look in photos

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Tbilisi was a great surprise and a really charming city! I want to thank to our guide Lina for showing it to us!
We met with Lina at 1400 at the Old City Hall sharp and left with our small group. Although it was her first time leading a group, she did a great job taking us around the city. She is knowledgeable and knew a lot of the history and current developments. Definitely was worth it even it was 30 degrees Celsius outside! This is actually the only inconvenient part - be aware that if it is too hot you will do a lot walking around the city.

This is the best way to start your Tbilisi exploration!

4  Thank Pavlin D
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I've been to Tbilisi 3 times already and every time, I come out with a better understanding of the city and it's people. The city, although old and in need of some repairs (already on its way), is very beautiful and pleasant to visit. It's people are friendly and in no way make you feel like an outsider. I felt safe walking in the streets as there are police everywhere, and, I enjoyed going to the old street markets. There are many more things to be said about this beautiful and inviting city. All I can say is, plan a visit; you won't regret it!

1  Thank Kandi_12