“One of the Best Restaurants in Tbilisi”

Piano Italian Restaurant
Ranked #50 of 790 Restaurants in Tbilisi
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Giscome
“One of the Best Restaurants in Tbilisi”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This is an unassuming place, just off Freedom Square, with a low key atmosphere, nice lighting, and good service. What else do you want? Ah, and good, tasty food prepared by a chef who obviously knows what he is doing.
We tried one of the organic wines (which was great), and had a pepper steak and a pasta (with seafood). My wife is Italian, and she says that the pasta was perfect!
I recommend a reservation on Friday and Saturday after 8 pm, as it gets quite busy.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank giscome56

• Arabic first
Chicago, Illinois
“Piano brings fine Italian cuisine to Tbilisi.”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Looking to expand my range of dining experiences in Tbilisi, I visited Piano for the first time this Thursday.

Walking into Piano felt like wandering into an authentic Italian gem in the midst of the city. While we chose to sit outside and enjoy the views of Tabidze street, the swanky, elegant decor on the inside is something not to be missed. The waitstaff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. I was immediately impressed with the extensive wine list - great variety of local producers as well as imported spirits. Make sure to try Carpaccio and oven baked tomato flatbread! Delicious.

This modern Italian restaurant seems perfect for entertaining out-of-town guests as well as date nights. I cannot wait to go back!

• Visited July 2013
Tbilisi
“Excellent Italian Restaurant in the heart of Tbilisi”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Piano is an excellent Italian restaurant for lunch or dinner. It is quiet and cosy and great for business meetings or to catch up with friends while having an excellent meal. What I like about this restaurant the most is consistency in the quality of food and service. I mostly order salads, pasta and Pana cotta (the best in Tbilisi), and these dishes are always excellent. The location is great too, just off the Freedom square, on Tabidze street. I highly recommend it!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank T M
Kiev, Ukraine
“Cosy, friendly and tasty”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

A small nice restaurant where we enjoy coming back. The menu is not long, but varied. And they know how to cook it. Definitely, the place-to-visit for those enjoying Italian cuisine.

• Visited April 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Piano got it right”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My friend and I were quite impressed with Piano. The service was impeccable. The decor was classy and elegant, yet with a cozy feel; they also had beautiful porch seating. Loved the food, but the best part of the experience was the tiramisu. I am a tiramisu snob and I have to say, I don't know if I've had a better tiramisu before, having lived for the past 13 years in the US and dined at more than my share of fine Italian dining restaurants. Piano has gotten Italian dining right and I highly recommend it.

• Visited April 2013