“lovely place to be...”

Piano Italian Restaurant
Ranked #68 of 720 Restaurants in Tbilisi
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“lovely place to be...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Piano is one of my favorite restaurants in the city. It's such a nice, lovely place. Really beautiful and original design, great food, really great service- which is kind of rare here. Piano on the corner- nice music to make your night perfect.. It is a restaurant for those hwo have taste and class!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank nini m

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“lovely choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

We were very impressed with PIANO and enjoyed 2 nights out here during our 1 week stay. The menu is fantastic and there is plenty of choice, the food was great on both occasions and can highly recommend the fillet steaks! they have very nice salads and the best pizzas in a city. The service was also very good and the decor is superb. The menu has a great choice for all tastes and on both visits the waiter was really helpful. This restaurant caters for most budgets and the average price for a pasta meal was between 8~12 euros, the fillet steaks come in at a hefty 13 euros but it was lovely and well worth the money. Great food aaaa+++++ recommended.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Rony M
Riga, Latvia
“Happy Hours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Nice deal - you get a free bottle of fine Georgian wine, when you spend over GEL 88.0. you just have to visit this restaurant every day from 4 pm till 7 pm and get this gift! :)
Very nice food and atmosphere in the center of the city!

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank Gigi G
Tomball, Texas
“Still in search of a great Italian restaurant.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

I heard such great things about Piano Italian Restaurant, so when I happened to be in the neighborhood, a friend of mine and I decided to give it a try. We ordered lasagne, veal scalopine, roasted vegetables, a coke and a bottle of water. While there were enough roasted vegetables for two people, the veal scalopine was just three small pieces of meat. Tender enough and tasty, but for the price I paid, I thought I should have got more. The lasagne was a thin sloppy mess. There was no texture, nothing to bite into. It tasted like lasagne but it was nothing but a mouthful of mush, and there seemed to be a lack of cheese. Other than that, the service was cordial, the place was quiet at lunch and clean (though the waiter left the ashtray on our table even though I told him we don't smoke). I'm sorry to say it, but I don't think I'll be going back. There are too many restaurants that serve Italian that I have yet to try.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Hankamoon
Bethesda, Maryland
“Not super impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

I did like the laid back decor and that no one was smoking in this restaurant while I was there. I had a salad and the trout. Both were just ok. Definitely nothing special. My friend had a pizza which he felt was just ok. As with most of the "tourist" international restaurants, the mark is missed when it comes to delivering high quality cuisine. I would not think of this place as a great Italian restaurant, at least not compared to Italian you can get in the US.

• Visited February 2013