“Best tours ever”

$69.00*
Full-Day Private Tour to David Gareji and Sighnaghi from Tbilisi
Ranked #3 of 118 Food & Drink in Tbilisi
More attraction details
Owner description: Our company, Colour Tour Georgia, has over 20 years experience serving both Georgian and foreign tourists coming into Georgia from around the world (Germany, Japan, Russia and Ukraine, Italy and Australia, the USA and Israel, Armenia and Azerbaijan, Turkey, India, Iran and many other countries).
Reviewed May 6, 2014

From the very beginning till the end it was a wonderful and professional experience with the company. The tours - Kazbegi and David Gereja vere one of best tours I have ever had, very informative and with a personal touch. The owner of the company called me during this tours just to check If everything was ok. I travel a lot but this was definitely one of the best tour experience ever.

1  Thank adam11111
Colour-Tour-Georgia, General Manager at Colour Tour Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Dear adam11111

Thanks for your kind words. We are happy, that you like our services and are satisfied with the tour to David Gareja and Kazbegi.
We hope you will return again back to our country and we’ll be glad to serve you. There are many other wonderful places in Georgia for visiting.
Wish you all the best and much travel.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Colour Tour Georgia was recommended to me by one of my friend who had a wonderful experience with them. I was a bit hesitant at the initial stage on how this would work out. But Mr. Giorgi gave me wonderful impression from the start. Even when the number of people increased just one day before the start of my trip Giorgi arranged everything smoothly. Mr. Giorgi used to call and inquire about the trip every now and then during our whole stay in Georgia. Mr. Michael who was our tour guide also needs special mention. It was really wonderful and helpful to have such a knowledgeable person as a guide. He explained everything with such clarity and was very friendly with all of us. It was really wonderful to have such a nice guide. I would also mention about Mr. Soso who drove us safely throughout the trip. He was a joyful person and was very helpful. I would surely recommend anyone who is traveling to Georgia to book through Colour Tours as it will make your trip a memorable one. I thank all the Colour Tours members for making our trip so special and would convey all our best regards to them.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Colour-Tour-Georgia, Manager at Colour Tour Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Dear Tijoy

Many Thanks for your kind words. Your detailed description will help our future guests to know what to expect from traveling with our staff and what kind of service can our company offer.
We hope that you visit Georgia again. We will be glad to serve you and your friends. There are many other wonderful places in Georgia to visit and explore.
We wish you all the best and much travel.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

We booked the wine tour a couple of days before we were set to arrive. First, Giorgi was quick to respond to emails and very helpful, he managed to book us in even with such short notice. The trip lasted around 8 hours and exceeded our expectations! We were shown around local wineries, churches and even stopped at a family house which added a personal touch to our tour. Best of all, we had a lovely tour guide Katie who we could not have managed to have the tour without.

A must do if you are in Georgia!

Colour-Tour-Georgia, Manager at Colour Tour Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Dear Rana Y

Thanks for your kind words. We are happy, that you like our services and are satisfied with the tour to Kakheti and your guide Katie.
There are many other wonderful places in Georgia for visiting. We hope you will return again back to our country and we’ll be glad to serve you.
Wish you all the best and much travel.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

I booked with Colour Tours in Tbilisi to have a walking tour of the old city and also 4 day trips out of the city to the monasteries, churches and vineyards. Giorgi who is in charge of the company was very helpful on email before I came to Georgia. He was very accommodating to my requests and also very prompt in his emails. It was very easy to organise the trip with him.

When I arrived in Tbilisi he met me along with my guide. Katy was an excellent guide and so knowledgeable about the history of every church, monastery and historical place we visited. Mevlud the driver was also excellent. On this trip I had to travel alone but I didn't feel alone on the tours as they were so friendly. I would have no hesitation to recommend my friends using this company in the future if they visit Georgia. Also I would certainly travel with them again in the future.

Dear craKhobar

Many Thanks for the kind words. You described in details how Colour Tour Georgia meets his guests. We are very happy that you are satisfied with our service. Your description is very informative and helpful for our future guests. They will better know who is their future host and what quality of services can they expect in our company.
We hope that you will visit Georgia again. There are much more sightseeings to see here. We will be glad to serve you and your friends.

We wish you success and much travel.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

My wife and friend and I took a 4-day trip to Georgia, and were lucky enough to sign up for a day trip with Colour Tour Georgia. Giorgi was quick and responsive and answered all of our questions immediately. In the end we chose the day tour to Jvari, Ananuri and Kazbegi. I highly recommend choosing the package with the guide, as we were accompanied by Katja, who told us about everything we were seeing, and provided details on the architecture, Georgian culture and history, and was a great companion on our journey. All three sights were quite spectacular, and Giorgi checked in with us by phone several times during the journey. The weather was a bit tricky, and we really appreciated that the driver made sure the route through the mountain passes was safe before proceeding. The Kazbegi monastery itself is one of the most beautiful sights in the world, and can be reached either by car or by a 5k, 90-minute hike (which is what we did). Afterwards we had a delicious meal in a local Georgian restaurant in Stepandsminda, where we were bought a bottle of wine by some very friendly local patrons. Overall we only wished had more time in Georgia to take another trip with this group! Top notch and highly recommended.

1  Thank dfaris
Colour-Tour-Georgia, General Manager at Colour Tour Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2014

Dear dfairs, thanks a lot for your valuable respond. We're pleased to know you and happy to serve such an intelligent person as you and your wife.We hope very much one day to see you again in Georgia. There are so many impressive places to go and see. As always you remain our good friend and partner and all Colour Tour Georgi's team will be glad to assist in traveling to Georgia. We remain in contact with you.