“First-rate experience”
Review of Pasanauri

Pasanauri
Ranked #65 of 894 Restaurants in Tbilisi
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The best Georgian cuisine and atmosphere, two locations in the center of the city Pasanauri Meidani (open 24 hours) and Pasanauri Rustaveli await you!
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Visited with a group of twelve, having given advance notice, and staff coped very well.

Interesting menu, of local choices, and English descriptions on it. Service was good, especially taking large group into account. Portions were large and the food very well-prepared and tasty. The cheese bread seemed to be a major hit with everyone. Local wines and beers were also liked. The speciality, after which the restaurant is named, is definitely to be recommended.

Very good value and very pleasant evening.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We had tasty khinkali followed by a number of Georgian dishes, all of which were served in abundant portions that practically defeated us. Good wines at decent prices. The interior is a little contrived (a bit 'wild west' in feel), and we ended up enjoying the evening less than we might because of the tables of European tourists surrounding us. But all in all this is a good bet if you happen to be near Rustaveli metro station.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

The guy who speaks english made a mistake when I said "two each" for ordering the khinkali, he through I was saying "two three" and he didn't ask me to confirm it. After I find this mistake , he insisted that I was saying wrong and said to me"so what , it's just a khinakali". Yes , I would never come back to this restaurant because of this khinakali and his altitude. The chicken live salad was just so so and veal rib was good, but a bit too salt. BTW, They have also 15% extra charge.

Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

I am very glad that I discovered this little restaurant while strolling towards Tbilisi city center. They serve local Georgian cuisine and I have to admit it is delicious. The beef soup was fabulous (the only better one I had was that made by my mother). The beef kebab was also very tasty.
The atmosphere is cozy and yes, the service is slow, like other contributors said, but what's the rush when the food is so good.

1  Thank TVprod
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Such a pity we did not find this place earlier. In comparison with other Georgian food restaurants, this time we liked everything we ordered and the food was delicious. The staff was very friendly and we enjoyed our dinner very much. Looking forward to go back again.