We used this as a one-night stopover between car-rental return and departing flight, so, not a lot of time here. But, I was pleased with what we got for what we spent.
- Good value for a private and spacious room, unfortunately not with an en suite bathroom, but it was the best we could find in late May (semi busy season).
- Helpful staff, particularly via email in advance; they even let our friends leave their bags during the day (despite not staying there). They also were helpful in getting cheap and timely transportation to the airport.
- Shared bathroom was less-than-stellar, and I elected to not even take a shower before leaving in the early a.m.
- The room lacked a fan and was poorly ventilated, so, lots of sweating that night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While running a bar in old Tbilisi, we saw and met many travelers. This drove us to the idea of opening a hostel network in Georgia. At this moment, we have two hostels: Nest Hostel Tbilisi and Nest Boutique HostelIf you are searching for a place where you can chill, have fun and meet dozens of different people you came to the right place in Nest Hostel Tbilisi!If you need more privacy, better sleep quality you can book a room in our other hostel Nest Boutique Hostel. Nest Hostel Tbilisi is a hostel where you can do almost everything, you can enjoy yourself. Only rule in our small family is- do not disturb others!'We own Canudos Ethnic Bar where you can try wine, vodka, some snacks for really cheap and plus meet all the crazy people, locals and travelers.Tired? Drunk? You'll just need max 15 minutes to get from Canudos to your bed. -Free Coffee and Tea, all day-Free Towels-Free Linens-Free Duvets-Free kitchen for the guests use! Save money cooking your own meals.-Free Hair-dryer and ironing facilities-Free Safe Luggage storage-Free Internet Access -Free Computer -Free WiFi-Free Access to guide books from all around the world-Free Maps and Advice-Free Metro and Bus coupon-Free Library-Free Book exchange-Free CD/DVD Burning Facilities-Free day storage after check out-Discounts in fast food restaurants-15% discount on car rents and other places.-Free Wine Cards in The Wine Club ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Nest Hostel Tbilisi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.