“Fair value and decent location”

Nest Hostel Tbilisi
Ranked #1 of 564 Specialty Lodging in Tbilisi
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fair value and decent location”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

We used this as a one-night stopover between car-rental return and departing flight, so, not a lot of time here. But, I was pleased with what we got for what we spent.

Likes:
- Good value for a private and spacious room, unfortunately not with an en suite bathroom, but it was the best we could find in late May (semi busy season).
- Helpful staff, particularly via email in advance; they even let our friends leave their bags during the day (despite not staying there). They also were helpful in getting cheap and timely transportation to the airport.

Dislikes:
- Shared bathroom was less-than-stellar, and I elected to not even take a shower before leaving in the early a.m.
- The room lacked a fan and was poorly ventilated, so, lots of sweating that night.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Tbilisi, Dushet'is Raioni, Georgia
Reviewed January 17, 2014

It is one of the beast places to stay at Tbilisi. Everything is new, the furniture is comfortable and the stuff is friendly. If I go to Tbilisi Again I will definetly stay there. The bathroom and kitchen are clean and comfortable, and rooms are tidy. I highly recommend everybody to stay there.

Room Tip: Well, every room is comfortable.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Anichka B
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I've stayed at "Nest Hostel" between 3-6 january 2014. In opinion, it's very cozy place to stay in centrum of Tbilisi city. Location is perfect, very clean rooms and fast WI-FI internet connection included.Friendly owners of hostel were happy to give me free advice for exploring Tbilisi. I highly recommend Nest Hostel Tbilisi for tourists.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Madrid, Spain
Reviewed January 9, 2014

This was my second time in Tbilisi. I was travelling alone the first time and was staying at the other Nest Hostel, where I had crazy fun time! This time I was back with my boyfriend and we decided that we wanted to go with something more relaxing. We were just speechless when we arrived to the hostel and saw our room. I mean it is such a high standard for a HOSTEL! The location and service was outstanding. Thanks a lot!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Madrid, Spain
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Such an amazing place to stay in Tbilisi! At first, I was staying at a different hostel and I was really desperate to find a place with a great vibe where I could meet some great locals and have fun as I was travelling alone. Nest Hostel was like the "light at the end of the tunnel". :)) The only thing I regret is that I did not find this place the second I arrived in Tbilisi! Great staff, thanks for your hospitality!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed December 18, 2013

It was my best hostel ever. We had great time with people from Nest Hostel, and i can truly recomend this place for travelers who can’t imagine trip without meeting new friends. The biggest advantage of this hostel is localisation – u can go on foot to the most important places that u have to see in Tbilisi. For example old Town, Narkila or of course Rustaveli avenue which is only few minutes from hostel. It’s also cheap i think. We slept in a common room, it was warm place, which is really important when u want to see Georgia diuring winter, we had problem with heating in our first hostel in Kutaisi so the Nest Hostel was godsend for us. Maybe it’s not sophisticated and luxury place, but great atmosphere and soul of the place compensates everything. Courtyard is really interesting, and the kitchen is created for long talks during the night.

Room Tip: common room is really nice!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed December 16, 2013

just come here without any booking, by friends recomendatiton...and stayed for a quite long time=) There is only problem in autumn/winter time - there is no central heating in the city and it can be cold eveywhere, except reception (party room). Managers are very friendly, lots of interesting guests.

Best recomendation, especially if you need a good company in your travels.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends