“Filini Restaurant, Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel, Tbilisi”
Review of Filini

Filini
Ranked #18 of 894 Restaurants in Tbilisi
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cosmopolitan flair meets time-honoured culinary tradition at Filini. Superior service and an extensive wine bar promise a memorable meal. Enjoy authentic, true Italian taste at our restaurant. Super Breakfast Buffet Greet each morning at the hotel's Super Breakfast Buffet, hosted by Filini. Fresh-made omelettes, fluffy pancakes, warm pastries and rich yoghurts are just a few of the hearty options.
Reviewed December 6, 2013

During our 18 months in Tbilisi we have eaten in many restaurants, including most of the 4 & 5 star ones. We have eaten lunches at the Radisson Tbilisi 6 or 8 times, and dinner a few times. Last month’s Thanksgiving Meal was a feast! The Radisson Tbilisi not only prepares excellent meals, they have managed to do what most of the others have not, they have trained their staff in the US/European way of Customer Service, that the customer is important, and not simply someone to be tolerated so that they will give you some money. Their servers seem to all speak conversational English, not just the names of the menu items, their Lunches are served fast and efficiently, as they are usually business affairs, whereas their dinners are served efficiently but at a gentler pace to allow you to enjoy your evening. And again, the food is excellent. http://www.radissonblu.com/hotel-tbilisi

1  Thank chris c
Petr D, Food & Drink Manager at Filini, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind and positive response. We highly appreciate your great feedback towards our employees, service and the food. A guest feedback is very important to us in order to become even better in what we do. We hope to see you soon again.

Petr Dubsky,

Reviewed December 1, 2013

No one can deny that Georgian food is excellent - however, a steady diet is likely to put on weight. For a change, I can recommend Fellini Restaurant. Great food, great staff and service and good location. I often come here when my wife is away. I never ask for the menu. I just call for Luca. "What can you prepare for me today?" I ask. Never disappointed. Luca and his staff have a way of making a simple pasta dish absolutely delicious. Many other choices as well - the steaks are particularly good with local Georgian draft beer - perfect!

Thank you everyone for always making me feel at home.

Petr D, Food & Drink Manager at Filini, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for finding time to write such a nice review about Filini restaurant. Our guests' sincere and positive evaluation is the most valuable award for the entire Filini team. We hope to welcome you soon again.

Petr Dubsky,

Reviewed November 28, 2013

One of the best restaurant I have ever been. Great price/quality combination. Since I got in the place I felt a really nice and friendly atmosphere. The food is healthy and delicious.Every bite of dinner was savory, rich with taste and pleasant to the eye.

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your possitive comment. On behalf of Filini restaurant employees we would like to thank you and hope to see you soon again.

Best regards,

Reviewed November 27, 2013

It is rare these days to come upon a restaurant where both the food and the service are impeccable. Filini is just that.

I prefer the grilled specials outside on the Terrace, but the pasta and pizza have yet to disappoint me after several visits.

The service can be described in just two words, "top notch." Can't wait to go back there on my next trip.

Petr D, Manager at Filini, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us and we would like to thank you for your feedback.

Hopefully we will be your choice again.

Food & Beverages Manager

Reviewed November 27, 2013

They have best salads. I recommend this place to anyone who plans business meeting in Tbilisi. Service is nice, skilled personnel welcomes warmly and each table is well served. They always do their best job. Food price is relevant to the area and brand value. You get what is promised.

Petr D, Manager at Filini, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for such a great feedback towards our food and service. We look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy some more of our dishes.

Food & Beverages Manager