Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Taste off Telavi

We had an amazing day. A visit to the Bazaar in Telavi, a delicious homecooked lunch with some... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ellen p
Book this tour!

My wife and I went on the food and wine tour with Vazha. We learned so much and had tons of great... read more

Reviewed April 18, 2024
E6776QSbradh
via mobile

All reviews wine tour travel independently drinking wine georgian wine great driver cha cha winemaker wineries telavi winery tasting toastmaster translator hospitality itinerary homes region
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2022

I am not the kind of person that usually takes guided tours, I like to travel independently and figure how to get there on my own. With that being said, this tour was over the top great. I did the wine tour that included meals and I honestly hadn't even looked at the itinerary, it just would get me to the wine region of Georgia and to a couple of wineries. We got to mee a qvevri maker and try wine and chacha is 3 different locations. If you get Vazha, you even get to experience a master toastmaster doing it the Georgian way. 100% recommend this tour group!

Date of experience: June 2022
Tommo-Tbilisi, Owner at Eat This! Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2022

Everyone has the right to indulge in Georgia! I'm glad we could exceed all expectations :-) More food and wine is waiting for you on your next trip!

Reviewed April 3, 2022

We took the Vines and Mountains tour, which is exceptionally high quality. The staff were prompt to respond to my last minute request and so accommodating to book us in.
The tour guide was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He was an excellent driver and we felt totally safe with him behind the wheel.
The locations we visited were first class! We will never forget the warmth and hospitality we felt at our host family's home. Not to forget that the food and wine was some of the best we have eaten anywhere in the world!
Thank you again for making our holiday so memorable!
Special mention to the "Wander Lush" travel blog who did such a great job of promoting your excellent business.

Date of experience: April 2022
Tommo-Tbilisi, Owner at Eat This! Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2022

Thanks so much for joining our tours and glad you had a perfect trip! More wine is waiting for you next time :-)

Reviewed October 25, 2021

Our guide, Vazha, is very friendly and accommodating. We had an amazing and memorable trip. Our host family was also very hospitable. So fun! Highly recommended πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Date of experience: October 2021
Reviewed September 5, 2021 via mobile

I cannot endorse this tour company highly enough. My wife and I have taken food/wine tours in probably 20 places and this one was by far the best tour we have taken, and one if our favorite travel days ever. The guide Vazha was amazing and I truly feel like we’ve made a true friend. The wineries were great, the food over-the-top, and a great look into Georgian culture. The back office puts a lot of thought and care into creating an itinerary perfect for tour interests and needs. Stop your search now and book here!

Date of experience: June 2021
Tommo-Tbilisi, Owner at Eat This! Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2021

Thanks for booking with us! So glad everything worked out great and appreciate you highlighting the back office work :-) We do put a lot into the customization of the experience, and working with really interesting independent winemakers (a lot of them! we have 50+ on book that we send people to).
Fortunately the back office gets to go out and meet all these winemakers before we approve them to be featured on our tours, so the back office also has a pretty stellar time :-)
Thanks again, more wine awaits you on your next trip!

Reviewed August 11, 2021 via mobile

My wife and I absolutely loved our tour with Tommo and Eat This! We arranged a private tour to Sighnaghi that was tailored to our specific requests: lots of wine, lots of food, and a laid back pace. We got all of this and more.

Our tour consisted of two winery visits, a huge supra style meal, and a spot of tourism in between so we could sober up between the very generous tastings.

What I loved was that while Tommo knew his stuff, he never inundated us with dry factoids that would have fallen upon deaf/drunk ears. He knew when to drop his Georgian wine & food knowledge on us and when to sit back and let the wine do the talking.

We can’t wait for our next tour.

Date of experience: August 2021
1  Thank Chris W

Thanks for touring with us :-) Glad I managed to balance the information and drinking successfully! Hopefully you remembered at least some of it. You are welcome to come and enjoy the best fermented products with us again any time!