Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing and Unique Experience!

The Real Rtveli wine harvest tour was truly a one of a kind experience, and I cannot recommend it... read more

Reviewed October 11, 2023
Mark S
Beyond Expectations

I don't even know where to start!!! I knew when booking that this One Day Village Wine Tour came... read more

Reviewed October 10, 2023
Alison B
Calgary, Canada

All reviews wine tour travel independently drinking wine georgian wine great driver cha cha winemaker wineries telavi winery tasting toastmaster translator hospitality itinerary homes region
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2021

We went to Kakheti as a group of friends and stopped off at a few different wineries. All were a little different and all had their charms. We were able to sample lots of wines and were presented with an abundance of delicious food throughout the trip. The driver was courteous and most importantly drove very safely.

The evening was relaxed and the accommodation chosen was really beautiful.

Everything was organised for us, we just indicated our preferences and they arranged everything. I highly recommend using them as I can't imagine being able to do this type of tour independently. Their experience, communication skills and local knowledge was invaluable.

Date of experience: May 2021
Tommo-Tbilisi, Owner at Eat This! Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2021

Thanks Lee!
Very glad you had an awesome time on the trip and that we managed to get you some truly tasty and authentic food and wine. More wine is waiting for you for next time :-)

Reviewed August 4, 2021

Skip the generic tours and go with the best! Tommo and Meg will ensure you have a truly unique experience. They will take you to a variety of excellent family-run, medium, and larger wineries. Not only do Tommo and Meg know the best places for wine, but they also ensure you get the full Georgian experience with amazing food and hospitality. Their relationships with the winemakers and restaurants mean you get treated like family, and even at times get to taste wine directly out of the qveri! You won't regret booking a tour with Eat This!

Date of experience: June 2021
1  Thank Texantraveler_009

Thanks so much!
Meeting the winemakers and enjoying hospitality with them as you taste their wines is such an important part of our tours. So glad you enjoyed it! You are welcome back any time!

Reviewed July 27, 2021

Eat This! Tours were simply some of the best travel experiences I’ve had - bar none.

Georgia is a gorgeous country filled with delicious food - made by amazing people.

Eat This! not only built us several days’ worth of fulfilling authentically-Georgian itineraries, they did it based on our custom preferences AND flawlessly re-shuffled everything for us on the fly when a last-minute schedule change took things beyond our control. The customer service was simply second-to-none, and the costs were more than reasonable - unbeatable value!

Our walking tour of Tbilisi was led by Ketie - a true expert. She was a super-knowledgeable and warm tour guide who took our preferences into consideration and even indulged my inner history geek to a degree few might have put up with! As we walked through the city, Ketie wove a rich tapestry of story and facts that really brought the unique mix of architecture and landscape to life.

The tour to the Kazbegi mountains included personal cooking/eating sessions with Georgian locals, Switzerland-esque mountain views (with many fewer people), and bed & breakfast meals that still make me salivate at the memory! We had asked Eat This! to prioritize outdoor adventures, and the hikes that we went on in the mountains were breathtaking. Giorgi - our versatile guide - was an amazing addition to our trip. Part translator, part Georgian dancer, part master hiker (mountain goat?), part local connoisseur - but all Georgian hospitality - Giorgi kept us energized, organized, and laughing the entire time!

Giorgi was back for our tour of Sighnaghi and wine country! This two-day adventure to the Georgian “City of Love” continued to reinforce that Georgia is simply the best travel value on the planet at the moment. Make sure and ask for the “Singing Winemaker” to be added to your itinerary - it was a real highlight for us - just don’t plan to do anything too strenuous afterwards as your delight for Georgian hospitality will be measured in how many delicious bottles you consume! If beautiful rolling foothills, slopes covered in vineyards, gorgeous National Parks, and endless amounts of incredible food and wine - all at spectacular prices - are not your thing… then don’t go to Georgia, and definitely don’t contact Eat This!

I cannot recommend the staff of Eat This! more highly. Simply send them what you want out of your time in Georgia and they will make it happen. It’s immediately obvious that the entire staff knows what they are doing, and they have made personal contacts throughout the region in order to provide you with the best possible food and adventure experiences.

Date of experience: May 2021

Thanks for the detailed review! And so glad your group had a great time. More food and wine is waiting for you on your next trip :-)

Reviewed July 15, 2021

I came across Eat This! Tours towards the end of my 3 year stay in Georgia. After living in the country for 3 years, I wasn't sure what new experiences these tours could bring. I am SO happy I decided to give them a try! I not only did one tour, but I ended up doing 4 tours!! I took part in both 1 day and 2 day tours in various wine regions of Georgia. Tommo, our guide, took us to smaller wineries where the stories of family, tradition, and culture were endless and unique. The wine and food was some of the best I experienced in Georgia. All of the tours that I experienced were very well organized. Tommo was full of knowledge and knew all the right questions to ask the local winemakers. These tours are some of my best memories in Georgia!

Date of experience: August 2020

Thanks Windsor! So glad we could round up your time in Georgia with a lot of personal and unique wine experiences. Please come back soon, we have an endless supply of wine :-)

Reviewed July 8, 2021

I love to support small, family owned businesses in Georgia and that's exactly what I got when I joined a full-day tour of Kakheti with Eat This!. Our guide for the day, Ketie, is also a sommelier and taught me so many things about Georgian wine, culture and history. I loved that our tour included some sightseeing (e.g. Telavi Bazaar) as well.

The wine and food we were treated to was all so incredible, but the best thing about this tour was the hospitality and the chance to meet local winemakers. We also got to see how clay Qvevri are made – what a special experience! Our driver for the day was attentive and drove very safely.

Highly recommend this company for a wine tour in Georgia!

Date of experience: June 2021

Hi Emily,
Thanks for the review and I'm so happy our sommelier-guide Ketie could make your trip special and go to the extra level of knowledge for you :-)