Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
The very best wine tour for Georgia.

We are quite serious wine lovers, so for our 4-day tour we wanted the best - and we found it at... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Adam M
Hanoi, Vietnam
Unforgettable 2-day Wine Tour

We did the two-day wine tour with Eat This! Tours and it was an incredible way to explore the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
aligator929
Denver, Colorado

All reviews wine tour travel independently drinking wine georgian wine great driver cha cha winemaker wineries telavi winery tasting toastmaster translator hospitality itinerary homes region
Selected filters
Reviewed July 27, 2021

Eat This! Tours were simply some of the best travel experiences I’ve had - bar none.

Georgia is a gorgeous country filled with delicious food - made by amazing people.

Eat This! not only built us several days’ worth of fulfilling authentically-Georgian itineraries, they did it based on our custom preferences AND flawlessly re-shuffled everything for us on the fly when a last-minute schedule change took things beyond our control. The customer service was simply second-to-none, and the costs were more than reasonable - unbeatable value!

Our walking tour of Tbilisi was led by Ketie - a true expert. She was a super-knowledgeable and warm tour guide who took our preferences into consideration and even indulged my inner history geek to a degree few might have put up with! As we walked through the city, Ketie wove a rich tapestry of story and facts that really brought the unique mix of architecture and landscape to life.

The tour to the Kazbegi mountains included personal cooking/eating sessions with Georgian locals, Switzerland-esque mountain views (with many fewer people), and bed & breakfast meals that still make me salivate at the memory! We had asked Eat This! to prioritize outdoor adventures, and the hikes that we went on in the mountains were breathtaking. Giorgi - our versatile guide - was an amazing addition to our trip. Part translator, part Georgian dancer, part master hiker (mountain goat?), part local connoisseur - but all Georgian hospitality - Giorgi kept us energized, organized, and laughing the entire time!

Giorgi was back for our tour of Sighnaghi and wine country! This two-day adventure to the Georgian “City of Love” continued to reinforce that Georgia is simply the best travel value on the planet at the moment. Make sure and ask for the “Singing Winemaker” to be added to your itinerary - it was a real highlight for us - just don’t plan to do anything too strenuous afterwards as your delight for Georgian hospitality will be measured in how many delicious bottles you consume! If beautiful rolling foothills, slopes covered in vineyards, gorgeous National Parks, and endless amounts of incredible food and wine - all at spectacular prices - are not your thing… then don’t go to Georgia, and definitely don’t contact Eat This!

I cannot recommend the staff of Eat This! more highly. Simply send them what you want out of your time in Georgia and they will make it happen. It’s immediately obvious that the entire staff knows what they are doing, and they have made personal contacts throughout the region in order to provide you with the best possible food and adventure experiences.

Date of experience: May 2021
Tommo-Tbilisi, Owner at Eat This! Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2021

Thanks for the detailed review! And so glad your group had a great time. More food and wine is waiting for you on your next trip :-)

Reviewed July 15, 2021

I came across Eat This! Tours towards the end of my 3 year stay in Georgia. After living in the country for 3 years, I wasn't sure what new experiences these tours could bring. I am SO happy I decided to give them a try! I not only did one tour, but I ended up doing 4 tours!! I took part in both 1 day and 2 day tours in various wine regions of Georgia. Tommo, our guide, took us to smaller wineries where the stories of family, tradition, and culture were endless and unique. The wine and food was some of the best I experienced in Georgia. All of the tours that I experienced were very well organized. Tommo was full of knowledge and knew all the right questions to ask the local winemakers. These tours are some of my best memories in Georgia!

Date of experience: August 2020

Thanks Windsor! So glad we could round up your time in Georgia with a lot of personal and unique wine experiences. Please come back soon, we have an endless supply of wine :-)

Reviewed July 8, 2021

I love to support small, family owned businesses in Georgia and that's exactly what I got when I joined a full-day tour of Kakheti with Eat This!. Our guide for the day, Ketie, is also a sommelier and taught me so many things about Georgian wine, culture and history. I loved that our tour included some sightseeing (e.g. Telavi Bazaar) as well.

The wine and food we were treated to was all so incredible, but the best thing about this tour was the hospitality and the chance to meet local winemakers. We also got to see how clay Qvevri are made – what a special experience! Our driver for the day was attentive and drove very safely.

Highly recommend this company for a wine tour in Georgia!

Hi Emily,
Thanks for the review and I'm so happy our sommelier-guide Ketie could make your trip special and go to the extra level of knowledge for you :-)

Reviewed July 7, 2021

It was our friend's first time in Georgia and we wanted to give him the best experience in the wine region - and Tom did not disappoint!

Thanks to Tom and the charming guide Keta, we've had a full day of fun with authentic Georgian food and delicious wine in the Kakheti region.

We got to sample local snacks at the market, savoured rare wine in a historical cottage decorated with Soviet artefacts.

Our first favourite was visiting the qvevri producer Zaza. He gave us an outstanding explanation of the centuries-old winemaking technique which is also on the UNESCO heritage list. His passion and enthusiasm was so infectious.

Our second favourite was visiting Shalauri Cellars - known as one of the acclaimed winemakers and exporters in the country. One of the owners David treated us to a huge feast and shared unique stories with us. We had so much fun that we didn't want to leave!

Big shoutout to Tom for curating such a memorable experience and to Keta. Keta was the main guide of the tour as well as a level 3 sommelier. She took care of everyone on the tour, was incredibly charming and knowledgable about Georgian wine.

We were also impressed by how flexible and adaptable Tom and Keta are. We had some heavy downpours during the tour, but Tom manages to quickly arrange a more suitable indoor winery and it turned out to be just as fun.

It was such a great way to introduce the diverse wine culture to our friend and make new friends.

Whether you're an expat, a local or a temporary visitor, check out Eat This! Tour! It'll have something unique to offer for everyone.

Date of experience: June 2021

Thank you! Always here to provide amazing experiences any time you have more friends visiting. Our table is always well stocked with food and wine for you and your guests :-)

Reviewed July 5, 2021

We spent a day in wine country about an hour from Tbilisi. Tommo always organizes good places for us to visit (I have been on several wine tours with him). It's always great to see the local winemaker setup and meet the people behind the wine. They educated us on their process and had a nice spread of food and some of their award winning wine.

The next stop was just down the road at a place that had a pool! It was a hot day, so the pool was welcome. They also treated us to a big meal and had plenty of wine for us as well. It was a beautiful venue on a beautiful day with a fun group of people.

Date of experience: June 2021
Tommo-Tbilisi, Owner at Eat This! Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2021

Hi Jon! Thanks for joining a few of our trips and exploring some of the more off-the-beaten-path artisan places, as well as our some wine & pool parties! Hope to see you on another trip soon.