“Decent place for Business trips”

Holiday Inn Tbilisi
Ranked #4 of 138 Hotels in Tbilisi
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Good service, nice rooms, decent utilities, decent conference services, free wireless internet. I've just attended the AAPG Europe Region meeting there and was quite satisfied with the experience. The breakfast is big and complex. As minuses: most of the rooms are for smokers, the rooms are not equipped with iron and ironing board (luckily I had a shirt that didn't needed ironing), my air conditioning didn't work on heating (it was very cold in the room).

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms at the highest floors ... the view is awesome.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Since I had a very recent stay in Holiday Inn Tbilisi on a business trip and stayed at the executive business room, I would like to say that it is one of the best executive rooms I have ever stayed. However, it had the worst internet connection I have ever had in a hotel. Too bad for someone staying there to have quick internet access and good wifi.

Room Tip: ask for a room looking at the square
Reviewed September 15, 2013

A lovely hotel that is very clean and modern. Staff were friendly (which is a particularly nice thing to have in Georgia) and the facilities, particularly the pool, are very nice. Breakfast had a great selection and variation throughout my stay. I stayed here for business and will definitely be returning. Good value hotel.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I stayed 3 nights in Holiday Inn on my Business Trip to Tbilisi. The hotel is quite new, clean, have spacious rooms, decent breakfast, very large swimming pool which I didn't have time to use. I was upgraded to an executive suit however the room was a smoking room so I preferred to stay in a small but non-smoking room. It was perfectly ok, no problem at all. I had connection problems to internet and called the reception, they quickly sent an IT person and he solved the problem. I needed things like iron, sleepers etc and they provided them in a few minutes after I called. the staff was friendly and overall I had a good stay. I was there for business so I can not comment on the location. We were picked up and dropped off to the hotel all the time however it is a small city and you won't spent much time on the transportation.
Overall I recommend this hotel!

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Modern and comfortable Holiday Inn located conveniently near a subway station.

The rooms are well decorated, comfortable and clean. We had a king size bed with a wonderful view of the city.

The outdoor pool and spa facilities are very nice and I enjoyed taking in some sun.

There are many "outlet" stores around the hotel an some other decent shopping.

I did not have breakfast at the hotel however, Entree Cafe is just down the street. They serve great sandwiches and French pastries. Also some good gelato.

I would recommend a stay here. You can negotiate with taxis for a ride to the airport, we paid 20 lari.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 12, 2013

As my business partners are located in the walking distance from the hotel, this was an ideal location for me. Hotel is not located that centrally, so if you are a leisure traveler, please have this in mind. One needs to rely on transportation to reach the old town. However, taxis are extremely cheap in Georgia and easy to get, and it would cost you just 3-4 euros to get to downtown. Another option would be to use underground, the station being just next to the hotel, which cost cca. 25 cents, but does take a bit longer.
On arrival I was upgraded to an executive room, which was very spacious, with large bathroom and very nicely modernly designed. There is a full glass wall towards the city, which makes for a nice effect and great view. As everywhere in Tbilisi, staff was extremely friendly and of great help. Hotel is large and might have a bit of an impersonal feeling to it. Breakfast was not very exciting, though very nicely presented.
There is a large outdoor swimming pool, which I have only seen but haven't managed to use, though seemed very nice and inviting.
Overall a very nice hotel, which can only be recommended.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

this hotel deserves good reviews despite them having an insufficient number of elevators

check-in was efficient

rooms were quite decent

hotel is right next to Metro and in good neighborhood with cafes / restaurants

the pool area is sweet, above average facilities

Room Tip: think twice about taking room on a higher floor if hotel is full, you might opt to walk down to lobb...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business