Old Town Hostel
Demi Hotel(Tbilisi)(Great Value!)
$38
$101
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I've stayed at plenty of hostels over the years and was plesantly surprised by the friendly and helpful staff here. Room was clean and tidy, met very interesting people, an had some memorable evenings. Satisfied all my needs at a very reasonable price. Would love to visit again. If I find myself in Tbilisi again I will certainly stay here.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank K J
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I just loved this place. It was clean and the staff where super friendly. Lovely girls I just loved them, friendly indeed! I actually went for the organized tours everyday. they where awesome, very informative, I loved them. I love this places so much I am bringing my mother on here 40th birthday for a weekend of fun. I truly recommend this lovely place to any one!

Cheers !

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank fijolo
Reviewed September 22, 2013

All in the hostel was followed with a kind smile of girls-administrators. Room is clean and nice, bright and wih a nice view!
Bathroom is excellent, kitchen is small but enough!
Lika is specially pleasant!
Beat regards!

Room Tip: the room for 6 on the 3rd floor is excellent
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Oksana_Yes
Reviewed September 16, 2013

this is the cleanest hostel I could find in Tbilisi plus it's right in the city center. I had some problems with airplane (lost my luggage), but girls working at the hostel made my day and helped me in that, finally we got it (thanks girls). bathrooms were also spotless. they organize tours, which I recommend everyone, because it's cheap and well organized, comparing to other tourist companies. thanks god it was forbidden to smoke indoors (most of the places in Georgia it's not). what else can I write. Thanks for making our stay unforgettable.

Room Tip: ask girls for a map and advices where to go and what to see
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Friendly staff (not so much usual...) and refrigerator always full of bier.
Nice garden just before the entrance for smokers, but absolutely no smoking at all inside. A good place where to start talks and find travel mates.
What else?