All reviews river view enjoyed our stay star hotel small hotel riverside city georgia english
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went on our first cruise on Royal Caribbean. It was our anniversary weekend. 30th anniversary. When we booked the cruise we were told that something special for us would be done. Nothing was done. When we got to our room we noticed a foul odor coming from our bathroom. Very strong. We smelled it for at least 2 out of the 3 night cruise we had taken. We noticed that the staff was pushy and no one smiled except two people that worked there, the room attendant and waitress in Johnny Rockets. The buffet was blah, and the same everyday. That is why we went to Johnny rockets. We told the room attendant on our last day there but nothing was done. We complained to customer service after we got off the boat but he said because we didn't complain to guest service they can't do anything. We were on our first cruise and it was a very poor experience. We were on our anniversary and we just didn't want to complain because the tone was already set with the smell of the room and pushy staff. We were expecting to be treated better so we can just concentrate on each other and have a good time. That just wasn't going to happen. My daughter paid for our cruise as an anniversary gift and she complained on our behalf as well, still nothing was done. I am not looking for a free cruise,but they didn't even offer some kind of credit. Needless to say,we will not be traveling on Royal again. I heard good things about Carnival and Norwegian. Thanks!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

I don't believe this is a 4 star hotel, it is more like 3star.
A bit far from city center of tbilisi but in nice neighborhood. Its Staff were polite and helpful. First night they gave us an old room whitch was awful (because there was no other room available) they switched our room the next day and things got better.
The internet coverage was good but the quality wasn't satisfactory.
The breakfast was ordinary and not exciting.
This hotel has all you need if you are intrested in gooing out and spend more time in the city

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff, clean and budget friendly!
Breakfast was normal. Spacious room and balcony. It take 6-10 local currency to get to the city so that was great! There is an amazing restaurant nearby called red mug

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 13, 2017

The hotel is modern with an excellent view overlooking the river. The staff was super friendly, very helpful, smiling all the time, & kind. The room and bed was large and comfortable, extremely clean room, Wi-Fi fast, testy breakfast, great facilities. Million thanks to Ms. Katie and Ms. Tamuna and the whole staff who made our trip so unforgettable. The service was AMAZING! Those people are the best! So warm and thoughtful! Sent to my friend a bottle of champagne and birthday cake because they noticed on her check in data that it was her birthday. Seriously, best service ever! Definitely coming back!!!

Room Tip: River side rooms :)
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

We've been staying here for 3 nights along with my college friends..from my side I didn't expect that we will have a very comfortable room with a balcony and a great view..staff are attentive bt since they're not speaking much English they look so stiff but all in all our stay was great..

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends