Tripadvisor

“Exquisite environment”
Review of Lagaza Wine Bar

Lagaza Wine Bar
Ranked #76 of 1,419 Restaurants in Tbilisi
Description: Georgian wine bar, influenced by modern Iberian food. Serving organic and biodynamic wines.
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Great place with kindly personal :) steak is delicious, very big choose of Georgian wine and Smoked ham

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (58)

Reviewed January 16, 2020

I'm already a usual costumer at Lagaza. Like all their dishes. Iberia Georgian cosine. Amazing wine with excellent options. Service it's great, I've been always very well treated at this place. Space its very well decorated and cosy. Excellent for business groups or just for some tapas with friends or couple dinner.
Missing some Portuguese food =). A must-go.

Reviewed December 27, 2019

Located near the Wendy's on Saburtalo's Pekini Ave, this relatively new wine and tapas bar serves the best pork chop and slow-cooked pork belly I've eaten in Tbilisi. The ambience is an elegant mixture of cosiness, rusticity and class which makes it a great place to wine and dine for special occasions or casual evenings out.
The staff and management were very customer-oriented and keen on doing that little bit extra, whether it meant talking the chef or a shot on the house, to make us feel special.
The wine is quite reasonably priced all things considered with a bottle starting at GEL 16. I found the typical tapas, i.e. patatas bravas, assorted cheese, assorted meat or ham etc., rather underwhelming but am happy to say that the Pork Chop and Slow Cooked Pork Belly with Beans ("Slow Lagaza") were excellent. So those are pretty much the only dishes, apart from a Georgian Salad (Cucumber, Onions and Tomato), that I order when I visit this restaurant. I also think the portion size for the salad should be 25-33% larger.
It's a great place to visit. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: June 2019
golletta, Guest Relations Manager at Lagaza Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Dear ,

I want to thank you for such a positive review. We appreciate that you find your time and share your feedback with us. We are more than happy to hear that you enjoyed our atmosphere, food, and service. Hope we get the pleasure of serving you again soon.

Best Regards, Lagaza team

Reviewed December 25, 2019

My friend recommended me this place to try first ever made Georgian Jamón and Lagaza pork chop and both of them was fantastic!!! I loved service, staff is very friendly. Atmosphere's Gorgeous!

Date of visit: December 2019

Dear Aleksandre, Thank you very much for your review here. We are really happy that you enjoyed your visit to Lagaza wine bar. Look forward to meeting you again! Best regards, Lagaza team

Reviewed December 25, 2019

First of all, I wanna mention that they have modern Georgian Cuisine with mediterreanean influence.

I've tried Georgian Cheese board which was very tasty. Lagaza Pork Chop was just heaven! They have bottomless wine offer so me and my friend enjoyed it so much. Staff is very friendly, beautiful interior. Thanks a lot!

Dear Akaki,

Look forward to hosting you again!

Best regards, Lagaza team