1,239 results
All reviewsinfinity pooltop floorfilini restaurantoxygen baranne semonina business class roomunagigreat hotellate checkoutbusiness tripmodern hotelmtkvari rivernice viewbeautiful citystandard roomspecial thankscomfortable rooms
Reviewed May 14, 2017

Very comfortable stay. Great facilities. pool was clean and well maintained. very comfortable beds and great breakfast. true example of Georgian hospitality. During our stay I had got a tooth ache and staff helped me immediately to book the time with dentist and I have even got a free drive there.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Jordi K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel, Tbilisi, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2017

Dear Ekaterine,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time to share your feelings and experience about your stay at Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel.

It is our great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and are pleased with the hotel facilities, condition of the room, as well as the service provided by our team members.
Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and are getting a piece of Georgian Hospitality during their stay and we are so glad to note that you actually noticed it.

Hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed May 14, 2017

The Radisson is the best hotel ever with perfect location (Just situated in the hart of Tbiliisi ), nice and ample rooms.
The staff was super careful and helpful. They will do fare-the-well and a little bit more.

Room Tip: Super helpful staff
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Jordi K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel, Tbilisi, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

Dear Vera,

Thank you for staying at Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel. We were happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us and we would like to thank you for your feedback.
Hopefully we will be your choice again.

Best Regards

Reviewed May 13, 2017

I am so satisfied that I have stayed in this hotel. I got a wonderful massage by two professional experts. The restaurant serves various food. The staff was also so friendly and nice. Its pool was so exciting especially its color light on the ceiling.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Naznik,

Thank you for nice review. I'm glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed massage, pool and food at our beautiful property.

We look forward to seeing you back at Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel.
Best Regards

Reviewed May 10, 2017

I was here for 2 weeks on a business trip. The hotel very thoughtfully sent macarons or chocolates up to my room several times as a thank you for staying so long, so that was a nice touch. Bed was very comfy, blackout curtains highly effective. The bathroom was gorgeous! The cleaning staff did a great job. I also appreciated the iron and clothes press so that I could get the wrinkles out of my suits! My room rate included breakfast, and I went every weekday morning--there was a good variety of pastries, cheese, cold cuts, veggies, cereal, yogurt, eggs, etc. Essentially, something for everyone. There also looked to be complimentary bubbly, although I never did try it. The Radisson cabs were a great way to get around, and the dispatcher was great about a) understanding English, and b) explaining to drivers who might not understand English where I needed to go! The drivers were always professional, too. The location is good, too, with shopping and restaurants within easy walking distance.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Jordi K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel, Tbilisi, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2017

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the team at Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel we would like to thank you for your nice and extremely detailed feedback.

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we will of course share your feedback with our team immediately.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel on your next visit to Tbilisi to make your future stays much more memorable.

Kuijt Jordi

Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

The Radisson Blue in Tbilisi is a great hotel for a quick trip to the city. It is modern, organized and efficient as you would expect from the chain.

The roof top bar has amazing views and the breakfast selection was a solid variety.

The group I traveled with had a couple of issues with rooms, but they were fixed quickly.

I would say the Business rooms on the corner and bit weird in layout. Mine actually had an A/C problem. It was an upgrade and the only other room available was a superior. I have to say I actually preferred it. Great view and more private.

The only down side to the hotel is that it is not so close to the old centre and the rooms do not have balconies.

This is the reason for the business reference. For more quaint and cultural trips there are some other options.

In the end though, it does not disappoint.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Jordi K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel, Tbilisi, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2017

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the team at the Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel we would like to thank you for staying at the hotel. We appreciate you taking your valuable time to write a review and share your feedback with us.
We truly value the opinions of our guests and look forward to another opportunity to host you at our beautiful hotel.

Kuijt Jordi