“Love staying here!!!”

Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel, Tbilisi
Ranked #2 of 124 Hotels in Tbilisi
“Love staying here!!!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Since my last visit to this lovely hotel there have been made several changes such as an expansion of rooms gradation.
I was accommodated in the standard superior rooms ( which is my preferable one) by the still indisputably best reception personnel so far, based on my 5 year travel experience!
Attentive, friendly, accurate, considerate, punctual and other adjectives are just a fraction of my perception of everyone creating the best memorable stays for me and I believe other guests as well!
Won't put down the names as I might miss someone out, however receptionist is extremely reliable and eager to help any time of the day, whereas members of other departments are exactly the way you wish them to be.
Still happy with all the facilities advertised and proposed as the quality of service is extremely important to everyone to be kept at the highest possible level ( especially for the person from the same business field ) taking in consideration fairness of the prices.
Suggest everyone to visit this lovely hotel and take the best of Tbilisi

• Stayed December 2012
RadissonTbilisi, General Manager at Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel, Tbilisi, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Dear Mr.Georgie,

On behalf of the team at Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel we would like to thank you for staying at the hotel.

We are very grateful for your nice and extremely detailed feedback, which keeps us motivated and encouraged to continue delighting our most valuable customers with high standard service and Georgian hospitality.

All your positive comments were shared with the team immediately and we look forward to welcoming you back to Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel on your next visit to Tbilisi.

Michael Jacobi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed February 1, 2013

The staff were very attentive to all of my needs and always went out of their way. The location was right downtown and close to the stores, places to eat, and museums. the spa was perfect with the service, exercise room, pool, and view.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
RadissonTbilisi, General Manager at Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel, Tbilisi, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time to share your feelings and experience about your stay at Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel.

We are proud to hear from you such nice comments about our staff, design and comfort of the room as well as variety of dinning outlets

I have passed on your nice comments to our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel on your next visit to Tbilisi.

General Manager.
Stuttgart, Germany
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This was probably the most impressive hotel that I have ever stayed in. Very modern and large rooms, comfortable beds, and excellent dining options. I had dinner at their Indian restaurant and the breakfast buffet is the most extensive I've ever seen. Highly recommended. The only downside is the all-glass bathrooms that don't give you any privacy if someone else were to walk in the room.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We were happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us and we would like to thank you for your feedback.

Hopefully we will be your choice again when you return to Tbilisi.

Moscow, Russia
Reviewed January 29, 2013

The biggest advantage of Radisson Iveria is its' location. It is situated in the downtown within walking distance from the main attractions of the city: old town, museums, gift shops and a street, which is crowded with different bars, restaurants and clubs. Views from the rooms are fantastic. I would recommend this hotel to anyone going for leisure to Tiblisi.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Vlad G
RadissonTbilisi, General Manager at Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel, Tbilisi, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

On behalf of the team at the Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel we would like to thank you for staying at the hotel.
We are very grateful for your nice feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel.

Best Regards
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I was sent by my company to Tbilisi for a 6 month position to help start up a facility, and I was provided accommodations in a Radisson business suite. After a 30 hour trip from the United States and a 5 am arrival to Georgia, checking in to a hotel was the last thing I wanted to do; however, I was greeted by several friendly and smiling faces at the front desk that made my check in quick and painless. My room was ready with a bed that had turn down service already finished. Staying so long, I got to know the staff in the hotel very well, and I found that they were always willing to provide extra help for the room, work needs, transportation, laundry, etc. The spa and massages at the facility were very relaxing and the views from the swimming pool on the top floor breathtaking at night with the view of the city. These types of accommodations and the responses of the staff made the 6 months go very smoothly and unfortunately, too quickly. If you need to stay for short or long term in Tbilisi, the Radisson is the certainly the number one hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for such a positive feedback.
You nice comments about our hotel and staff add an extra spark of motivation to our performance as one of the world's leading chain.

Best Regards,
Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I was staying at Radisson for couple of days.It was a business trip.I got tired during my flight and wanted to get to my room as soon as possible. I was warmly met and was given a cosy room overlooking the old city! Bed was very comfortable! I had one free day,so i walked in the old part of the beautiful city and learnt much about culture...I also liked Spa,unfortunately didn't had enough time to use it second time.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire staff at Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel, we would like to thank you for taking time to write review about your stay at our beautiful hotel.
We are extremely happy that you enjoyed staying with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel.

Best Regards,
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed January 26, 2013

How time flies. My last review of the Radisson was in 2011, so my visit in January 2013 is a bit of an update. I still like the modern design, the clean lay out, and the color schemes. Nothing ornate or old communist chic. This stay was a little bit longer, so I got a bit more of a taste of the hotel. The service was great, everyone was pleasant and polite. Since I had no issues, I can't say how helpful the staff would be in case of a crisis, but their day to day service is certainly very good. This time I had a room on the 6th floor, still very nice, though I prefer the higher elevations. I did visit the small fitness room on the 18th floor which has an awesome view of Tbilisi, and a few pieces of equipment. It is not elaborate, but it was sufficient for my needs. Restaurants and such are within easy walking distance, so all the necessary conveniences are in place.
Since the bathroom is an open affair next to the bedroom, the toilet is in a separate room with a door. That is not a bad thing, but there should be a hand-towel and towel-holder in that room as well, since the sink to wash your hands is there as well. Just a suggestion.
Since I got to sample breakfast this time, I want to mention it here. A great spread, with lots of choices, and a cook to prepare eggs and other items to order. I had eggs over medium on one morning and the young lady served them perfectly. I do have to mention though that this area is one where service could use some improvement. The staff is responsive, but one gets the feeling they'd rather not be there. Unlike the front desk and other areas, though there is no issue with the service itself, here it just doesn't have that "friendly" feel. Oh yes, and please get some real coffee creamer, not just milk. The coffee itself was very good.
Unfortunately this will likely be my last trip here for quite a while, but if I do have the opportunity to come back, the Radisson is at the top of the "stay here" list.
There was one other minor incident that, with the comment on the kitchen staff, knocked my rating down one point. On the 3rd day we got back to our rooms at about 17:30 and my room was still not made up. OK, I'm a big boy and made the bed myself and I can use the towel one more day, not a problem. The cleaning lady showed up about 17:45 and I did without. But over a long day, a great hotel like this should manage room service somewhere between business hours (9 to 17), I think. Maybe there were too many rooms to service on that day?

Room Tip: The higher the better, for my money. But there probably are not any "bad" rooms.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
RadissonTbilisi, General Manager at Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel, Tbilisi, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to write again about our property.

It's nice to hear that you have been treated in the friendliest manner by the majority of our staff and we will ensure that kitchen staffs serve our precious guests with the same attitude and hospitality.

As for making up the rooms, cleaning time is from 10:00 a.m. to 18:00. However if we get a request from the guest we clean the room any time during the day. So on your next visit, as soon as you would like to have your room made up, please feel free to let our Front Desk know and they will be more than happy to send a housekeeper to your room.

I have passed on your comments to our team and they are delighted with your appreciation of the hotel and service provided. Our goal remains to meet and exceed customer expectation and I am delighted we were able to do that for you on this occasion. Yes I Can!