Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from $32.46
from $192.63
from $244.07
More Info
All reviews amazing things day tour wine tasting excellent tour racha factories knowledge driver culture georgia company tours art kakheti nature winery journey
Selected filters
Reviewed November 29, 2019

It was a unique experience! Choosing Zura's tour was the best thing I could do. I learned a lot about the Georgian way of making wine. There were also many different wines and chachas to try. We had a really nice atmosphere with a lot of fun. The winegrowers were hospitable and it was nice to see such small wineries. The lunch was also super delicious and we could sit outside in the sun.

little hint: If you want to drink each glass empty you should not have so many plans for the evening anymore :D

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed October 19, 2019 via mobile

One of the best tours ever!! Enjoyed the view of sunrise with no other tourists around so much. Great light, silence, historical view! Our driver, david, drove us safe even on the sometimes bumpy roads and our tour guide, zurab, shared lots of interesting stories.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 17, 2019

I really enjoyed my time in the semi-desert.
Watching the sunrise was amazing! We had the place on our own so we could just enjoy the nature. It's worth getting up early.
Walking through the Rainbow Hills was also great, there are unique views!
The guide called Zura is awesome and it's fun to spend time with him.
I would always participate the tour again :)

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed September 24, 2019 via mobile

I wanted to do something different so I opted for the sunrise tour...absolutely Amazing! Zurab was an amazing guide! Very knowledgeable and friendly! Our driver Goga was an expert! Highly recommend this tour!

1  Thank Bdslk
Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

Zurab was a wonderful guide. He took me many places where I could not find alone as a tourist. He explained historical, caltural things about Tbilisi based on his major. I would love to join this tour if I have
A chance again!