Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from $157.53
from $28.34
from $238.00
More Info
All reviews wine tour amazing things day tour beautiful country safe driver excellent tour vardzia racha factories kingdom knowledge culture georgia company tours guide art
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

Nikita went above and beyond my expectations!! Although for some unfortunate reason we didn’t get on the cabin Nikita managed to find a more interesting walking course for me. We went through hidden alleys, secret doorways, observing the locals in the neighbourhood and Nikita always filled me in with all these amazing Georgian histories and facts.
The long walk seems rather short when you’re having so much fun.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed June 9, 2019

We had an excellent tour with a super attentive, intellegent and funny guide. Zurab and Taste of Georgia showed us different sides of Georgian nature and culture (including amazing Soviet achitecture in Kutaisi, Tskaltubo, Chiatura, and unforgettable wine tasting in Racha). Lots of insites about the way of life there and places I would never found by myself.

We've been to Racha and visited some small local wineries as well as big wine factories. Organic wines are amazing! And also breathtaking stories what makes Georgian wine so unique.

Zurab is fluent in English and Russian, so it's really comfortable to travel with him. He treated us like guests, not like tourists and made our trip one of the best in my experience. Hope to be back and explore Kakheti together.
Defenetly recommend Taste of Georgia.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2019

This trip exceeded all my expectations! I learned a lot about wines of Georgia. Fantastic places with incredible views. Great food and we gained a lot of experience about wine. Thanks to Zurab! He really knows all the info about Georgia's wines. I definitely recommend Zurab as a guide. 10 stars out of 5

Reviewed May 24, 2019

Our best decision here in Georgia was to book this trip with Zurab. Tremendously interesting and extremely tasty, for vegans as well. Hedonism fatality, if you know what mean. Zurab is super intelligent and polite guy, highly recommended.

Reviewed May 5, 2019

We took this wine tasting tour in May. Our guide was Zura, a very knowledgeable, smart and nice person. He explained us everything there is to know about wine making in Georgia. The wines were absolutely delicious, an amazing selection!
Our trip started at 9:15 am, Zura and driver Kuja picked us up from our hotel in Tbilisi. The vehicle was very safe and comfortable, with plenty of space. Our driver, Kuja, was excellent and very professional.
Everything was exquisite, the food, the wine, the service,the history, the landscapes.
It was an exceptional day for us, we will never forget it and will make sure to recommend and book all of our future tours in Georgia with Zura.
Thank you so much for this beautiful experience!