Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from $34.87
from $206.92
from $262.16
More Info
All reviews excellent tour wine tasting factories culture georgia kakheti nature
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We were a larger group and already before booking taste of Georgia we were pleased with their customer service. Zurab was an excellent guide, we visited excellent wineyards and had excellent food. Our driver was also good and we felt safe with him. Very much recomend the tours.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank AnnaEsk
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love this wine tour! Zurab and George are such sweethearts! Good people with good hearts. It was such a great experience touring vineyards and wineries and trying all kinds of great wine! It was a magical day with lots of laughter, fun, and chacha! You learn so much about wine while sipping on wine. All day long! ❤

1  Thank Rymbai
Reviewed June 29, 2018

4 awesome vineyards, a delicious lunch with a stunning view, lotsa wine and great conversation with our guides with a super sense of humor! Zura & Goga... you guys rock! Thanks for an incredible day... and we're defi slamming a few colds ones when I re-visit Tbilisi :-)

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Sahil K
Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

I decided last minute to do a tour to Kazbegi. A guide was organised for me & details sorted out with less than 24 hours notice. Communication from the beginning was efficient & professional and at 9am the next morning, my wonderful guide Goga was waiting at the door.
The vehicle was very comfortable, my guide had a broad knowledge of the area, history & food/wine and the day was full of interesting sights, beautiful landscapes & great stories. Goga brought along water, home made wine (delicious) & snacks which were all essential along the way. A rain jacket was provided for an unexpected rain shower as well as a great introduction to Georgian music.
I highly recommend this tour company to anyone wanting to make the most out if their trip to Georgia!

1  Thank shonabrethouwer
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

This was the highlight of the trip!!! Rati was a great guide. Absolutely amazing, and knew so many faces about the country. We really enjoyed learning about Georgian history and culture. I would recommend this trip to all of my friends. Rati was really a great host, speaks great English, and loves his country. Book with Taste of Georgia and you won't be disappointed.

Date of experience: May 2018