“Delicious food”
Review of Megruli Sakhli

Megruli Sakhli
Ranked #92 of 1,372 Restaurants in Tbilisi
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited this restaurant for dinner and in case you want traditional Georgian food, mainly from the region of Megrelia, you should visit this place.
Good service, food is delicious. I would strongly recommend some traditional starters and do not miss their walnut salad. Also the meat was delicious.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (179)

Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

Nice furnished restaurant with average prices. In khinkali we have found staple and inform waiter, no feedback no sorry... need to improve service

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

Very tasty and original georgian and megrelian food, good service, nice atmosphere, close to city center...

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 16, 2019

I was very hesitant before visiting this weirdly decorated restaurant but l after eating my perfect "kharcho" soup there I wasn't paying much attention to the things around me anymore. I've tried several dishes there and everything was very well cooked and tasty. The prices are normal in Megruli Sakhli but I should warn you that they add the tipp to the bill, but the service is faultless and I think it's ok.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

Very large range of traditional Georgian food in elegant setting. We tried a few things we had eaten elsewhere and this restaurant was, across the board, more delicious and refined in a rustic kind of way. We will be going back. My only issue was that it was very well lit, and I personally prefer a lower lighting environment. Made it easier to see what delicious things everyone else was eating though.

Date of visit: April 2019