Tripadvisor

from $115.00
from $39.00
from $63.20
More Info
All reviews private tour walking tour traditional bakery planning process wine tasting safe driver beautiful country best wishes perfect guide these guys day trip comfortable car local family professional guide stalin museum great trip highly recommend this tour
Selected filters
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

Tbilisi lakes and Sightseeing tour is such an amazing trip we had during our stay in Tbilisi. Tourguide- Driver is a friendly guy, full of knowledges and experiences. We are very happy with his service, will definitely look forward for next chance to enjoy Tbilisi...

Reviewed February 16, 2019

I was referred to Giorgi by a friend of mine who had previously used him for his tour and said that he was excellent. On calling him I was told that he was busy and would arrange for his brother Luka to take me around on the above tour. I was a bit disappointed as Giorgi was not available and not knowing what I was supposed to expect from his brother but boy wasn't he great too! he took us around to all the places highlighted in the tour had a good command of English and was very knowledgeable of the places he took us to. Very supportive, patient, friendly and a safe driver too! We would certainly recommend them to anyone who wishes to tour Tbilisi. All the very best to you and your team. God bless!
Steve & Gail Thurgood

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

We had an amazing time visiting Kazbeki and the Trinity Church with our guide Irakli. He is an enthusiastic, joyful and knowledgeable guide who told us a lot not only about the sites we were visiting, but basically answered all of our questions about the country and people of Georgia - and we had a loooooot of questions :-D And he even took us to a nice dinner of traditional Georgian food "Khinkali" on the way back. This company operates on a very professional level (first contact, communication, info about booking conditions etc.) We highly recommend them if you want to have an amazing day exploring this beautiful country!

Reviewed February 13, 2019

I did a private one day tour to Armenia with Temo and I had such a great time! He told me a lot about Armenian and Georgian history, introduced me to great traditional Armenian food and was always helpful in taking photos. Would highly recommend this tour and Temo in particular

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank IvoVal
Reviewed February 13, 2019

What a great way to get to know Georgia! George is a the best tour guide I have ever met. Very knowledgeable and friendly guy, knowing and telling you more than the people working in the places you visit. Putting you back on the track when you feel lost in new culture. He is in his element when you walk with him through Tibilisi and explore the hidden gems. Following the tour in Kakheti region tasting the delicious wines and listening to the stories and traditions of Georgia. Would definitely go again!

Date of experience: October 2018