“Efficient, well planned and good communication”
Review of Yangon Tours

Yangon Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore the famous sights of Yangon and surroundings with best Yangon Tours and unique Yangon Sightseeing.
Reviewed June 2, 2018

I only gave them two weeks notice before my trip and they planned an entire 5-day trip that included Yangon, Bagan and Inle Lake, flights, guides and drivers.. The three guides were good to excellent, and the planning was perfect for me. I was a solo traveler, and they listened to my suggestion and catered the tour to fit. Hara was my contact on WhatsApp who was efficient, and always checked on how things were going. I had a few hotel problems and they got involved and things got fixed quickly. It was unfortunate that had a LOT of rain during my tours, but that did not distract from my enjoyment of them. All in all I think they were excellent and would definitely recommend them to friends.

Date of experience: May 2018
in 8 reviews
"driver"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed November 5, 2017

We had booked a very specific tour, covering Bagan and Inle Lake for 4 days in December 2017 and January 2018. We paid the deposit required exactly when asked (in March 2017) and then proceeded to base OUR ENTIRE REST OF THE TRIP based on those arrangements. Because the project was to capture specific images for our clients back home, we signed contracts worth thousands of dollars! And then EVERYONE from the company disappeared! No replies to emails, no correspondence and, of course, the telephone number was always picked up by someone not speaking english (very conveniently)!

And this morning, after me complaining for weeks, we get a 3-line email saying "we have to cancel your booking because of rising costs" and nothing else!

This will end up costing us thousands of dollars in customer complaints (possibly legal fees as well!!!) and will damage our reputation immensely!

DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed May 28, 2017

Mr. Kyaw and Yangon Tours were extremely informative and helpful during my booking process. With only one week notice I booked a trip to Yangon, Mandalay and Bagan. I wanted to travel as much as I can and take some unique photo of Burmese people. After a flurry of emails, I got the tour confirmed. Mr. Sai picked me up in the airport and I had the most enjoyable tour to Burma. Mr. Sai and also Ms. Thandnwe were so interesting and went out of the way to give me wonderful and personal experiences. Ms. Thandnwe took me to different photogenic sites of Bagan that I really appreciate.
Well done to Tour Yangon and the team and especially Ms. Thandnwe.

Date of experience: January 2017
2  Thank karol l
Reviewed February 6, 2017 via mobile

While on our short visit to Yangoon, we booked two tours through our hotel (The Sule Shangri-La). One was a city tour and the second one a tour to Bago. Both of them were booked with a tour guide. The agency's name is Best day Myanmar travel and tours. The first day we were greeted by Min Min. We had an awesome tour of Yangoon. We visited to the main city attractions which were great but the highlight of the tour was Min Min.
He was extremely knowledgeable, polite, and eager to teach us about the country's history, culture and religion. He had a smile for every request we had and always went out of the way for us.
Obviously, for the tour of Bago we requested him as our guide. He didn't let us down! He makes you feel at home.
We highly recommend him as a tour guide and his company for your tour needs in Myanmar.

Date of experience: February 2017