“A set of complete SCAM artists!!!!!!!! DO NOT USE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Yangon Tours

Yangon Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore the famous sights of Yangon and surroundings with best Yangon Tours and unique Yangon Sightseeing.
Reviewed November 5, 2017

We had booked a very specific tour, covering Bagan and Inle Lake for 4 days in December 2017 and January 2018. We paid the deposit required exactly when asked (in March 2017) and then proceeded to base OUR ENTIRE REST OF THE TRIP based on those arrangements. Because the project was to capture specific images for our clients back home, we signed contracts worth thousands of dollars! And then EVERYONE from the company disappeared! No replies to emails, no correspondence and, of course, the telephone number was always picked up by someone not speaking english (very conveniently)!

And this morning, after me complaining for weeks, we get a 3-line email saying "we have to cancel your booking because of rising costs" and nothing else!

This will end up costing us thousands of dollars in customer complaints (possibly legal fees as well!!!) and will damage our reputation immensely!

DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

All reviews
"burma"
"mandalay"
"burmese"

Reviewed May 28, 2017

Mr. Kyaw and Yangon Tours were extremely informative and helpful during my booking process. With only one week notice I booked a trip to Yangon, Mandalay and Bagan. I wanted to travel as much as I can and take some unique photo of Burmese people. After a flurry of emails, I got the tour confirmed. Mr. Sai picked me up in the airport and I had the most enjoyable tour to Burma. Mr. Sai and also Ms. Thandnwe were so interesting and went out of the way to give me wonderful and personal experiences. Ms. Thandnwe took me to different photogenic sites of Bagan that I really appreciate.
Well done to Tour Yangon and the team and especially Ms. Thandnwe.

2  Thank karol l
Reviewed February 6, 2017 via mobile

While on our short visit to Yangoon, we booked two tours through our hotel (The Sule Shangri-La). One was a city tour and the second one a tour to Bago. Both of them were booked with a tour guide. The agency's name is Best day Myanmar travel and tours. The first day we were greeted by Min Min. We had an awesome tour of Yangoon. We visited to the main city attractions which were great but the highlight of the tour was Min Min.
He was extremely knowledgeable, polite, and eager to teach us about the country's history, culture and religion. He had a smile for every request we had and always went out of the way for us.
Obviously, for the tour of Bago we requested him as our guide. He didn't let us down! He makes you feel at home.
We highly recommend him as a tour guide and his company for your tour needs in Myanmar.

1  Thank Paola M
Reviewed December 21, 2016

We found the Yangon day tours on the website and decided to book with Mr. Kyo's introduction. We were picked up in morning with a Salon Hiace. The driver is young and very careful. The tourguide, Ms. Thandwe is also a kind lady with rich experience. Yangon is a busy city but inside every pagoda we entered, the climate is so different. Quiet and respectful.
Thank you again, we will surely recommend our friends.

1  Thank Patricel M