Review Highlights
Efficient, well planned and good communication

Reviewed June 2, 2018
Diveorski
Chicago
Best dat Myanmar travel and tours!

Reviewed February 6, 2017
Paola M
Doha, Qatar
via mobile

All reviews day trip inle lake hara ms kyaw company bagan driver travel burma mandalay
Reviewed June 2, 2018

I only gave them two weeks notice before my trip and they planned an entire 5-day trip that included Yangon, Bagan and Inle Lake, flights, guides and drivers.. The three guides were good to excellent, and the planning was perfect for me. I was a solo traveler, and they listened to my suggestion and catered the tour to fit. Hara was my contact on WhatsApp who was efficient, and always checked on how things were going. I had a few hotel problems and they got involved and things got fixed quickly. It was unfortunate that had a LOT of rain during my tours, but that did not distract from my enjoyment of them. All in all I think they were excellent and would definitely recommend them to friends.

Reviewed November 5, 2017

We had booked a very specific tour, covering Bagan and Inle Lake for 4 days in December 2017 and January 2018. We paid the deposit required exactly when asked (in March 2017) and then proceeded to base OUR ENTIRE REST OF THE TRIP based on those arrangements. Because the project was to capture specific images for our clients back home, we signed contracts worth thousands of dollars! And then EVERYONE from the company disappeared! No replies to emails, no correspondence and, of course, the telephone number was always picked up by someone not speaking english (very conveniently)!

And this morning, after me complaining for weeks, we get a 3-line email saying "we have to cancel your booking because of rising costs" and nothing else!

This will end up costing us thousands of dollars in customer complaints (possibly legal fees as well!!!) and will damage our reputation immensely!

DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

Reviewed May 28, 2017

Mr. Kyaw and Yangon Tours were extremely informative and helpful during my booking process. With only one week notice I booked a trip to Yangon, Mandalay and Bagan. I wanted to travel as much as I can and take some unique photo of Burmese people. After a flurry of emails, I got the tour confirmed. Mr. Sai picked me up in the airport and I had the most enjoyable tour to Burma. Mr. Sai and also Ms. Thandnwe were so interesting and went out of the way to give me wonderful and personal experiences. Ms. Thandnwe took me to different photogenic sites of Bagan that I really appreciate.
Well done to Tour Yangon and the team and especially Ms. Thandnwe.

2  Thank karol l
Reviewed February 6, 2017 via mobile

While on our short visit to Yangoon, we booked two tours through our hotel (The Sule Shangri-La). One was a city tour and the second one a tour to Bago. Both of them were booked with a tour guide. The agency's name is Best day Myanmar travel and tours. The first day we were greeted by Min Min. We had an awesome tour of Yangoon. We visited to the main city attractions which were great but the highlight of the tour was Min Min.
He was extremely knowledgeable, polite, and eager to teach us about the country's history, culture and religion. He had a smile for every request we had and always went out of the way for us.
Obviously, for the tour of Bago we requested him as our guide. He didn't let us down! He makes you feel at home.
We highly recommend him as a tour guide and his company for your tour needs in Myanmar.

1  Thank Paola M
Reviewed December 21, 2016

We found the Yangon day tours on the website and decided to book with Mr. Kyo's introduction. We were picked up in morning with a Salon Hiace. The driver is young and very careful. The tourguide, Ms. Thandwe is also a kind lady with rich experience. Yangon is a busy city but inside every pagoda we entered, the climate is so different. Quiet and respectful.
Thank you again, we will surely recommend our friends.

1  Thank Patricel M
Reviewed December 19, 2016

We booked 2 different tours with Kyo via their website. Things went perfectly as we expected. Kyo met us in our hotel and got a nice talk.
The full day trip in Yangon was a very interesting introduction to the city while we enjoyed very much the day off the tourist path in Bagan with Maung, their local guide

Reviewed November 10, 2016 via mobile

Myanmar is a country worth exploring. Yangon the ex capital of the country is a busy city and has a few sights worth visiting. The Shwe Dagon pagoda, situated in the heart of the city, is a place worth visiting. It's a very old pagoda and has a beautiful golden exterior. There are many shrines in it . A must see for anyone visiting Myanmar

Reviewed October 17, 2016

We found this agency on a website and contacted them for 3 days trip in Yangon and Golden Rock. Tour guide Mr. Myint is excellent while the driver Mr. Kyo is very careful. They did their best to show us how the local life is and certainly the sightseeing tour is full of culture-packed activities. The most interesting part of our trip is Yangon when we joined them on trishaw ride and taste a local tea, a real feel of local.

1  Thank patrick-nante
Reviewed October 4, 2016

Myint picked us up with a welcome board at Yangon airport and since then we happily enjoyed the tour from Yangon to Mandalay, Maymyo, Inle Lake. It is needless to mention that all the tour guides and drives involved in our tour had done a great job.
Another thing we should mention is the hotel selection. All are very good, clean and comfortable.
We ended our trip with their signature gifts and certainly our satisfaction for 10 days trip.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

Everything ran smoothly on this excellent day trip from Yangon to Bago. Our guide (Ling) was waiting for us early and was extremely interesting and knowledgable. The driver (Sam) was also excellent and the car very comfortable. We had lots of interesting stops to pagodas, monasteries, palaces and a very good restaurant for lunch. All in all a great day with a very reliable and recommended company. Thanks!

1  Thank desertnomad68