“Excellent Tour to Bagan”

ACL Travels : Day Tour in Yangon
Ranked #24 of 182 Tours in Yangon (Rangoon)
More attraction details
Owner description: Yangon Sightseeing day tour include exploration of Heritage Buildings, to Great Shwedagon Pagoda, Botahtaung Jetty and Pagoda, Circle Train ride and Crusing experience across to Yangon River. By taking special care to every details and arranging of excellent trip plan offer to clients, ACL travels also have been awarded for "BEST INBOUND TOUR OPERATOR OF THE YEAR 2013" in Mekong Tourism Alliance Awards..Our experienced tour guides are friendly, informative, and highly knowledgeable in local culture and history. . ACL Tours always offer flexible tour itineraries to meet the requirements of each and every single client.. ACL Tours always provide up-to-date travel details information and fluctuating prices to clients. Our philosophy is to treat visitors with respect and professionalism so as to provide them with an enjoyable holiday and learning experience, in terms of services, budget and schedule. ACL Tours are here to serve our customer with the opportunity to gain a fascinating and unforgettable memory of this beautiful country.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Well.... Although I am a Myanmar , I had never been to Bagan before. I always wanted to visit there with a tour company not only for convenience but also to learn more about architectural background of pagodas form a professional Bagan tour guide. As a normal Myanmar people ,my knowledge of Bagan was mostly on their history , folklore and some geography .
I am always delighted for my choice of ACL for my 3 days trip to Bagan in April 2013. Their service was perfect . Transportation, guide and hotel, everything were very convenient , professional and well organized . My parents and I had a very special time in Bagan because of their great care and attention. It was more than giving you a tour service. We felt the personal caring from this team and I couldn't imaging any tour better than them.

3  Thank Khine Su Su A
All reviews
"si thu"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this company to anyone"
"visited yangon"
"aung"
"country"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Three weeks touring Myanmar on an individual basis (couple) with transportation, guides and hotels were fantastically organized and supervised by ACL. The quality and flexibility as well as the very competent team and personal contact with the manager and his staff could not have been any better. This really allowed us to discover this amazing country and her different regions from various angels.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
3  Thank Verena P
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We wanted to travel to Myanmar 'our way' and for sure Yangon is a must.
Try to cross the river to discover that part of the city too. I recommend to visit the Shwedagon pagoda at the end of the day. That way, you can admire it in day light as well as at dark with artificial lighting. Splendid!
In order not to lose time wandering between local highlights, it worth to travel with a guide. We contacted several local and international travel agencies. The most responsive, flexible and customer oriented was ACL Travels. So we booked our entire Myanmar trip with them. During the trip everything was perfectly organized. We only had to enjoy. No worries because ACL staff took care of us. Our last minutes adjustment? Not a problem.
We were very satisfied and recommended ACL Travels to friends. They too were all very satisfied.

5  Thank peter h
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Great service, personal touch, attention to details and travel wisdom from this travel agency. No wonder they won a top award in 2014.
Recommended for all travel arrangements, including flights and hotels. Very professional.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction