Excellent boutique hotel without the price tag, set in gardens, away from Yangon noise.
Friendly and informative hosts who have helped us with all our travel plans.
They made our stay very comfortable.
Staff is very efficient.
Tasteful and clean accommodations.
Very good and generous breakfasts of fresh fruits and great omelettes or noodles.
Thank you for your kindness and gentleness,
I and R
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MYANMAR FAMILY RUN INN since 1993 A tropical garden bordered by two Colonial Style buildings with the main building being a 2-storey edifice, and the other 3-storey structure with 8 and 3 guest rooms respectively, making a total of 11 rooms will await you once you set foot into our establishment, together with a resting terrace where you may sit down for a little while to enjoy the astonishingly green view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and JovagoAsia so you can book your Classique Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Classique Hotel Yangon (Rangoon)
- Classique Inn Yangon, Myanmar