We stayed a total of 4 nights at this beautiful Inn. If you prefer a quiet area this is the place. Kalya and her team are just wonderful and so welcoming, even before my trip Kalya was prompt in responding to my emails and assisted in planning my trip. We stayed 3 nights in Room 203:Bamboo Terrace which was just gorgeous, it was nice to come back from the hustle and bustle of Yangon to a tranquil setting. On one of our visits back to Classique, Kalya had upgraded us to the beautiful upstairs Teak room room 201 which was huge and just a beautiful as the Bamboo Room. The Inn is a little out of town but a taxi ride to town is only 2000/3000 kyats, from the airport to the Inn is around 7000 kyats. The breakfast is served in a gorgeous little courtyard.
If you are after somewhere for dinner DO NOT go to Alamanda Inn, the food was terrible, possibly the worst we had ever eaten and was quite expensive. Try Ginki kids instead which is only a 5 minute walk from Classique. They do great food, awesome cocktails and have a nice breezy area upstairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MYANMAR FAMILY RUN INN since 1993 A tropical garden bordered by two Colonial Style buildings with the main building being a 2-storey edifice, and the other 3-storey structure with 8 and 3 guest rooms respectively, making a total of 11 rooms will await you once you set foot into our establishment, together with a resting terrace where you may sit down for a little while to enjoy the astonishingly green view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Classique Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Classique Hotel Yangon (Rangoon)
- Classique Inn Yangon, Myanmar