Classique Inn is tucked away in a quiet, affluent suburban neighbourhood, about a 10-15 min taxi ride from downtown. The place is beautiful, with its traditional teak furnishing and intimate atmosphere, the service was impeccable, and my teak double room was spotless, good-sized and well-furnished, with a TV and mini-fridge. I really enjoyed having a great Myanmar-style complimentary breakfast served in the courtyard every morning - there's also a Western option. For 65/ night for a double I feel this place is a steal compared to the other higher-end options in Yangon, plus you get to feel like you're a guest warmly welcomed into someone's house rather than an impersonal hotel experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MYANMAR FAMILY RUN INN since 1993 A tropical garden bordered by two Colonial Style buildings with the main building being a 2-storey edifice, and the other 3-storey structure with 8 and 3 guest rooms respectively, making a total of 11 rooms will await you once you set foot into our establishment, together with a resting terrace where you may sit down for a little while to enjoy the astonishingly green view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Classique Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Classique Hotel Yangon (Rangoon)
- Classique Inn Yangon, Myanmar