Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$18
Fully refundable before Sat, Mar 16
Breakfast included
Easy and fast booking
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 4, 2016

Right in the heart of Chinatown - the streets are filled with markets and full of people and different smells! If you don't want to be in the middle of that, don't book this hotel. The place was clean and pretty quiet, other than street noise. The shower was right next to the toilet, with only a shower curtain separating the two. The one thing I didn't like, was the air conditioner right over the bed, so it was blowing on you the entire night. The room also smelt like smoke, even though it should have been non-smoking. Breakfast was good and had a lot of options.

When we got there, I was tired and had a fever. I had the reservation under my name, so I checked us in and wanted to pay for our stay. Unfortunately, the staff did not speak English as well, so I had trouble understanding what was going on. She showed me a price on a calculator in Kyats, which I assumed was correct, since on the confirmation I gave her, showed the remaining balance in USD. Well, it turns out, I was over charged $165. Some of the people that were with me talked with the front desk, who then had to look into it and talk with a manager. That was fine and we ended up getting $155. We mentioned that they had shorted us $10, but never got that back. It was a little annoying as they had the confirmation of the reservation, which stated what was payed for and what was not, so why not double check it with that? The receipt, which they gave me at the end, was in USD as well instead of Kyats. Had I payed in Kyats in cash, I'm not sure if I would have caught their error. For that reason, I gave them two stars.

Other than that, the stay was good. Staff did a great job of cleaning and they were very particular about it! The location was great and the rooftop was cool as you could see a lot!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights m and although we had no problems during our stay the hotel is very dated and pretty expensive.
The room was very small but did have a decent view of Yangon.
The buffet breakfast is good, the selection is good compared to other places and the rooftop restaurant is cool.
The staff here are very friendly.
There are probably better hotels around but it's slim pickings in Yangon and generally pretty expensive for accommodation.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Eattravelreview
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Nice location and good staff.
Quite relief with hotel breakfast as we are not use to street food.

However , bed is too soft for me . Felling not comfortable after 3 , 4 nights stay.

Free internet connection is also quite okay although we did not expect much at Myanmar.
There is TV but not much channel to enjoy.

Laundry is quite expensive also there is no any laundry nearby the hotel.
It is good if Hotel provide coin laundry and dryer for long stay guest.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Xin Yi W
Reviewed July 9, 2016

Hotel stay a good Location and very clean. Looking for food we Just Walk a few min. Beds and Shower is very nice. Information all of your staff were always very friendly helpful so cute. we will be back to you again

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

Location is excellent, but as most things in Yangon, the hotel is worn out. Beds and shower is ok, but not more than that. Personel is very friendly, like everywhere in Myanmar. Defenitly bether could have been the breakfast. Orange juice was just lemonade, eggs were cooked some hours ago

Date of stay: May 2016