The hotel within walking distance to the best Yangon attraction - Shwendangon Pogoda (10 min) but 45 minutes walk to the city center.
We’ve stayed in the hotel 5 days in total (in 3 different rooms). In every room the acoustic during the night was miserable.
The rooms were reasonably clean but in every bathroom something was not working.
There were no european plugs.
The breakfast was very good with excellent choice and good service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summit Parkview Yangon is located in the up market vicinity of Embassies, Shopping Centers, Food Outlets, National Museum and the People’s Park. The hotel is a short 5-minute walk to the iconic 2,600 year old Shwedagon Pagoda, a must for every visitor to Yangon or a 5 minute drive to the famous Bogyoke Market, the historical market destination for tourists. Its a 10 minutes drive to Downtown and 30 minutes to and from Yangon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and HotelQuickly so you can book your Summit Parkview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summit Yangon (Rangoon)
- Summit Parkview Yangon Rangoon
- Yangon (Rangoon) Summit
- Summit Parkview Hotel Yangon, Myanmar