This is a large hotel built perhaps 15 years ago.
The rooms are spacious and well appointed. The staff are charming and the breakfast choice was the best we experienced in Burma. There is a nice shaded garden and pool to escape the city heat. Plenty of sites within walking distance. The internet is the fastest we found in Burma.
The only downsides are the majority of roads that face a noisy main road. Also the place is a little faded and dated and could do with some updating
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summit Parkview Yangon is located in the up market vicinity of Embassies, Shopping Centers, Food Outlets, National Museum and the People’s Park. The hotel is a short 5-minute walk to the iconic 2,600 year old Shwedagon Pagoda, a must for every visitor to Yangon or a 5 minute drive to the famous Bogyoke Market, the historical market destination for tourists. Its a 10 minutes drive to Downtown and 30 minutes to and from Yangon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Summit Parkview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summit Yangon (Rangoon)
- Summit Parkview Yangon Rangoon
- Yangon (Rangoon) Summit
- Summit Parkview Hotel Yangon, Myanmar