Considering this is a somewhat middle range hotel, its pretty ok. Its my resident hotel for my business trips so far.
1. Clean rooms
2. Friendly staff
3. 15min stroll to the Shwedagon Paya
4. Wireless throughout whole hotel
5. Very good thai-burmese restaurant directly opp the hotel (I love it)
6. 5min walk to a nice Gloria Jeans coffee place which surprisingly opens till 11pm.
1. Sub-par breakfast
2. Slow wireless speeds (but I think its prob the same with most middle range hotels cos the broadband is shared)
All in all, a fairly decent/good hotel. My main issue is with the hotel prices, which have been increasing rapidly over the last 12 months. This is happening across all hotels in Yangon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summit Parkview Yangon is located in the up market vicinity of Embassies, Shopping Centers, Food Outlets, National Museum and the People’s Park. The hotel is a short 5-minute walk to the iconic 2,600 year old Shwedagon Pagoda, a must for every visitor to Yangon or a 5 minute drive to the famous Bogyoke Market, the historical market destination for tourists. Its a 10 minutes drive to Downtown and 30 minutes to and from Yangon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Summit Parkview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summit Yangon (Rangoon)
- Summit Parkview Yangon Rangoon
- Yangon (Rangoon) Summit
- Summit Parkview Hotel Yangon, Myanmar