spent 2 nights beginning and at the end of my myanmar trip. everything was ok, spacious room (with shwedagon view), breakfast buffet was really good, lobby aera good, location good, dinner good, bar good, asking 180 USD for a late check out - NOT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summit Parkview Yangon is located in the up market vicinity of Embassies, Shopping Centers, Food Outlets, National Museum and the People’s Park. The hotel is a short 5-minute walk to the iconic 2,600 year old Shwedagon Pagoda, a must for every visitor to Yangon or a 5 minute drive to the famous Bogyoke Market, the historical market destination for tourists. Its a 10 minutes drive to Downtown and 30 minutes to and from Yangon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Summit Parkview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summit Yangon (Rangoon)
- Summit Parkview Yangon Rangoon
- Yangon (Rangoon) Summit
- Summit Parkview Hotel Yangon, Myanmar