Basic rooms in need of refurbishment. Bathrooms also require a facelift. Breakfasts were okay but not much variety of food.Lacking in the provision of fresh fruit juice, poor selection of fruit, hot food not adequately kept hot and poor quality bread and pastries. Friendly service from staff who were very anxious to please and very polite. Laundry service. was super efficient. Pool area was bare. It needed some greenery and shade. Location was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summit Parkview Yangon is located in the up market vicinity of Embassies, Shopping Centers, Food Outlets, National Museum and the People’s Park. The hotel is a short 5-minute walk to the iconic 2,600 year old Shwedagon Pagoda, a must for every visitor to Yangon or a 5 minute drive to the famous Bogyoke Market, the historical market destination for tourists. Its a 10 minutes drive to Downtown and 30 minutes to and from Yangon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Summit Parkview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summit Yangon (Rangoon)
- Summit Parkview Yangon Rangoon
- Yangon (Rangoon) Summit
- Summit Parkview Hotel Yangon, Myanmar