We stayed in a deluxe suite here for our first 2 nights in Myanmar. Location of the Hotel is good - there are some untidy parts of Yangon but this area is pretty good with some good restaurants nearby. Only 2500 kyats to get a taxi to go to the markets etc and a very short walk to the Pagoda. A good sized room with a good view of the Pagoda, friendly and helpful staff. Breakfasts were good, currency exchange within the complex which changed Aussie dollars, a swimming pool for a quick dip to cool off at the end of the day. We felt comfortable and at home in this Hotel. The only downside is no free wifi (cost is $10 for 24 hours). Overall, an enjoyable stay and would not hesitate to use again for a couple of nights in Yangon. Definitely a better stay than the other Hotel where we stayed on the last night in Yangon which was double the price of this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summit Parkview Yangon is located in the up market vicinity of Embassies, Shopping Centers, Food Outlets, National Museum and the People’s Park. The hotel is a short 5-minute walk to the iconic 2,600 year old Shwedagon Pagoda, a must for every visitor to Yangon or a 5 minute drive to the famous Bogyoke Market, the historical market destination for tourists. Its a 10 minutes drive to Downtown and 30 minutes to and from Yangon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Summit Parkview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summit Yangon (Rangoon)
- Summit Parkview Yangon Rangoon
- Yangon (Rangoon) Summit
- Summit Parkview Hotel Yangon, Myanmar