Super hotel and glad to return later in holiday.
Fantastic location within sight of Shwedagon Pagoda. Very special view. Large spacious fully equipted rooms with bath and comfortable bed. Lovely friendly helpful staff even by the high standards of Myanmar. Excellent competative money changer down hallway. Good traditional massage facility in complex. Good restaurant serving lovely cakes and high tea as well as the usual meals. (PS for spurge try the Strand Hotel for high tea as well). Good pool area
Some way from city centre but that's also a blessing. Noisy new restaurant on right hand side from front, not connected with hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summit Parkview Yangon is located in the up market vicinity of Embassies, Shopping Centers, Food Outlets, National Museum and the People’s Park. The hotel is a short 5-minute walk to the iconic 2,600 year old Shwedagon Pagoda, a must for every visitor to Yangon or a 5 minute drive to the famous Bogyoke Market, the historical market destination for tourists. Its a 10 minutes drive to Downtown and 30 minutes to and from Yangon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Summit Parkview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summit Yangon (Rangoon)
- Summit Parkview Yangon Rangoon
- Yangon (Rangoon) Summit
- Summit Parkview Hotel Yangon, Myanmar