“Wow! New spa is Amazing!”
Review of Thaya Day Spa - CLOSED

Thaya Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: For over 3 years, Thaya Day Spa, the second spa in the Inya Day Spa family has established itself as a a leader in Yangon's growing spa scene. Pamper your body and mind in a serene, zen-like ambiance, away from the bustle of the mall and and the traffic of Yangon. Prepare for a whole new level of relaxation and comfort. Thaya Day Spa is NOT located inside the Junction Square Mall. We are across from the parking garage on the 3rd floor of building #17. Please take the elevator up from the street entrance. If planning your vacation please make your spa booking easily online via our website. Our close time is 8pm and we take last 60 minute appointment at 7pm. Credit cards accepted.
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow! New spa is Amazing!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

The owner of Inya Day Spa met me and offered me a special preview of his new spa. It was close by to Inya so very convenient. I took the elevator up to the 3rd floor because he told me there would still be some construction downstairs (correct). It was very different from Inya Day Spa so I didnt know what to expect. Wow. The spa blew me and wife away. When we entered she said this was like a 'heaven'! The lighting, decoration and music was perfect. Even though there was still construction downstairs we couldnt hear anything during our treatments. The owner told me this is what he loved most. Service was same standard as Inya Day Spa, but the feel is completely different. I also had a Boost smoothie and relaxed. I would recommend this new spa over Inya Day Spa.

InyaDaySpa, General Manager at Thaya Day Spa, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
We are so happy that you were able to visit our new location at Junction Square. It is the honest and friendly people like you and your wife that keeps us striving to provide the best service for our customers. We want Myanmar to be an unforgettable experience and our spa to be just a part of that whole. Look forward to see you again in December if your travel plans lead you back to Myanmar.

• Indonesian first