2,160 results
All reviews shwedagon pagoda tiger hill lobby bar shuttle bus japanese restaurant swimming pool beautiful hotel small balcony lake view luxury hotel club floor breakfast buffet special thanks welcome drink nice pool spacious rooms an oasis
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

We have very pleasant stay there with best service. Hotel is in good location, staff had good hospitality manner, room is perfect and breakfast is best. We will come to stay there again when we visit Yangon again soon.

Room tip: rooms on upper floor seems better than lower floor
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
PrachayaPuengpanich, Executive Assistant Manager - Operations at Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Himalaya R,

Mingalarpar.
Thank you very much for excellent score rating and lovely review which based on your pleasant experience during your stay in our hotel.

Also thank you very much for your recent stay and you were satisfied on our overall services especially on good hospitality manner of our team members, nice location of our hotel, perfect room and the best breakfast at Emporia Restaurant.

We are very happy reading your review and take it as a good motivator for our team to keep on providing our excellent to all guests.

We wish to have more chances to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great service , nice room . Every staff give us a warm welcome. Nice international breakfast. Just only 5 mins to shwedagon pagoda. Even the hotel is quiet old but interior is still really great give a boutique 5 star hotel- feeling Definitely the best decision when you came to Yangon

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear sasiip2018,

Mingalarpar.
First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay in our hotel.
We very appreciate your review and excellent score rating as well.
We are very glad to know that you had a very good time and good experience during your stay especially from our nice staff with their best service.

We will keep up our excellent and keep on maintaining our positioning as one of the best five star hotels in Myanmar.

We wish to have chance to welcoming and providing our best service to you again in the future.
Once you have plan to visit Yangon again, please feel free to drop me an email. I will be more than happy to assist you to have a remarkable experience again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have been there on January 2019 with my favorite friend. I stay for one night and I was impressed at first sight. The reception greeting us with warm welcome. There have a nice room, good view and good location as well. But I lost my camera on the first day of the trip. After check-in I called grab taxi to pick me up from the hotel to Potato Break restaurant then I got off the car without knowing that the camera had fallen out of the bag. I know after finished eating. And hurry back to hotel for re-check in the room but it‘s not there. Then I come to the reception to inform about this case. But do you know that people who help and care about me on this issue until I check out not the receptionist. But as a bell boy, I am really sorry that I cannot remember his name but I’m sure that I remember his face. I need to say thank you and you are giving us the best sevice to him.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
PrachayaPuengpanich, Executive Assistant Manager - Operations at Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear akeraw,

Mingalarpar.
Thank you very much for your stay in our hotel in January 2019.
We are very happy to know that you were satisfied on our service and product since you entered our hotel for check-in and until check-out.

Moreover, I have already shared your special appreciations to all of staff here. And the high light of your appreciations went to our Bell Boy team for their "care" to you which I already shared your special appreciation to them as well.

Your kind review and score rating here on TripAdvisor are the good motivator for all of our team members to keep on providing their excellent and deliver great experience to all our guests.

We wish to have chance to welcoming you again in the future. Let's come to us and Feel The Remarkable again.
Please feel free to contact me at anytime, if there is something you need our assistance.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is all you can wish for. It is away from the busy area of Yangon and it is like an oasis. The view from the room over the pagodas is amaizing. The room is big and spacious. It was clean and free drinks were nice. Breakfast was good and staff was nice. It has a beautiful pool and not many people use it. But it comes very usefull after a hot day of exploring. Also to explore the city they offer a free hop on hop off type of service and it takes you to all main attractions. Can only recommed to stay here!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear meandubabe,

Mingalarpar. First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay in our hotel.
We are very happy to know that you had a good time and you were satisfied our overall services during your stay in our hotel especially the ambiance as a nice Yangon's oasis, the view of Shwedagon Pagoda from your room, good breakfast services and a convenience complimentary shuttle bus service for hotel guests to somel major attraction areas of Yangon.

We will keep up our best and also maintain the positioning as one of the best five star hotels in Myanmar, to make sure that all our guests will get a remarkable experience during their stay.

We wish to have chance to welcoming and service you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Hotel seems to be rather old, but it didn't bother us at all as the property seems maintained very well. Bedding was one of the most comfortable I have experienced, and the hotel also offers a pillow menu for you to choose from. The bathroom is very well designed, with good water pressure. Good breakfast spread and fine quality of food. Special thanks to the lobby pianist, contributing to a great sense of zen in the already beautiful lobby.

Upon entering the room my attention was drawn to a lock on the balcony door. Once calling the reception, the staff member told me that the lock was there to prevent me from opening the door for any insects coming in. I guess this makes sense if there is an insect problem. However, in any worst case scenario in which for whatever reason I need to exit my room, but cannot use the front door (as would be the case in for instance a fire emergency), I am literally locked whilst there is actually a balcony to each room. That would be disastrous.

My other constructive comment concerns the welcome and farewell Front Office experience. Neither at CI nor CO were we asked any questions apart from the basics such as asking for passport and payment. The welcome could be so much warmer by the simplest asking of whether this is my first visit to the hotel? How are we doing today? etc... The same goes for CO, how was your stay? Any issues? All good?

Remark: We did receive such friendly interaction from what I believe was either a bellboy or a concierge - asking on how our flight was. Good job in making us at ease.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Erik-bkk28,

Mingalarpar. Thank you very much for your recent stay in our hotel.
We are very glad to read and learn from your review. Your review is a great constructive and compliment review in the same time.
So happy to know that you were very satisfied on our overall services here during your stay.
And it is so great that you have pointed out to something we could improve. And right away, we will provide a corrective training and observe the team members regarding their performance after training. And it's actually very easy to practice for them. I believe that the team will be improved immediately.

Apart from that, I have already passed your special appreciation to the Concierge Team, in this regard they can be a role model to others as well.

We will keep up our excellent and will continue providing the best to all guests.

We wish to have chance to welcoming you again in the future.